• Toadette

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Luma

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Petey Piranha

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Metal Mario

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Pink Gold Peach (Pick this I dare you)

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Baby Peach

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Baby Daisy

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Nabbit

• Wiggler

• Mii

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

Lee Chaolan

Oh, excellent!
I tried to keep the list realistic, ran out of ideas so tell me someone else who's likely.

Who do you think it will be and what would you like it to be?

Want: Luma and Metal Mario

Expect: Toadette and Mii

I want Toadette and Metal Mario. Toadette is the only real missing one and Metal Mario is just to throw a bone for my twin sister, who really wants him.

I want Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach.

I'm keeping my expectations low by imagining a worst case scenario.

I'm expecting Mii and a character that changes based on what sport you're playing.

You realize that by making PGP the joke option she is getting more votes, yes?

Anyhoo, if I were in charge of the roster I'd pick Fawful and Antasma as the last two, but since this is Nintendo we're talking about I bet it will be Mii and either Baby Peach or Toadette. I voted for Toadette and Petey Piranha.

Metal Mario and Toadette and this would be perfect for me.

Brown Bronze Bowser

Rusty Copper Luigi would be his teammate.

This is exactly why you don't put in a joke option.

...anyway, Toadette and Dry Bowser. Because they can pull a 'Fake Bowser' in the case of the latter.

Toadette and Nabbit are the most likely (and I think it would be cool to have them), although Petey was definitely rediscovered recently.

You already know who I'm thinking about so to avoid obsessive repetition I won't name them

Miis really don't need to be in Mario games, if you ask me (Mii?), but I voted for Toadette and other because I think it's going to be some character like Tanooki Mario or Dry Bowser.

Dry Bowser has been pretty much deconfirmed, thanks to his emblem being shown in the Bowser card, where the special ability lies in.

That symbol doesn't mean shit. Look at this.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Coin_Rush#Downloadable_content

Dry Bowser's emblem is used for the final DLC even though he doesn't appear in it. Like I said before, don't jump to conclusions.

The use of Dry Bowser's emblem is in a different context here.

Why would they use specifically DB emblem on Bowser right where his ability stands?

Besides Dry Bowser does indeed appear in NSMB2 , and he is the true final boss so it makes sense his emblem is used to represent the maximun challange.

7GrandDad said:
That symbol doesn't mean *bleep*. Look at this.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Coin_Rush#Downloadable_content

Dry Bowser's emblem is used for the final DLC even though he doesn't appear in it. Like I said before, don't jump to conclusions.

As Swiftie said, the emblem appears RIGHT where the special ability is. It's not irrational to think that Dry Bowser is part of Bowser's moveset when it's like this for the other characters.

Yes, because everything is taken at face value, right? Everything we see right then and now is exactly what's going to determine the final project.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_Arcade_GP_DX

Two of the 'pallet swaps' look more distinct than the literal 'Mario colored in MS Paint' that has his own slot, who incidentally has his own pallet swap that's the exact same thing but yellow. And that's for an obscure arcade game (the whole DLC for arcade thing on top of it is ridiculous enough as it is).

On top of that, Dry Bowser's voice is used for a clip in Mario Maker even though he doesn't appear. Once again, the emblem appearing on Bowser's card doesn't mean shit.

7GrandDad said:
Yes, because everything is taken at face value, right? Everything we see right then and now is exactly what's going to determine the final project.

*sigh*

7GrandDad said:
Two of the 'pallet swaps' look more distinct than the literal 'Mario colored in MS Paint' that has his own slot, who incidentally has his own pallet swap that's the exact same thing but yellow. And that's for an obscure arcade game (the whole DLC for arcade thing on top of it is ridiculous enough as it is).

I don't see the connection.

Like.

At all.

7GrandDad said:
On top of that, Dry Bowser's voice is used for a clip in Mario Maker even though he doesn't appear. Once again, the emblem appearing on Bowser's card doesn't mean *bleep*.

Also, completely unrelated.

This is an unused game asset used for a different purpose. The emblem is going to be right on the goddamn card, in front of our faces, where everyone who buys it can blatantly see it, and it's right on the special ability slot.

There is a difference between a bit in off to the side in a cutscene that was probably made before the game was finished versus a card that will be major thing sold as a companion piece with the sign right in front of you.

Mcmadness said:
There is a difference between a bit in off to the side in a cutscene that was probably made before the game was finished versus a card that will be major thing sold as a companion piece with the sign right in front of you.

^this

Not to mention, it's right where the special ability is.

If it was anywhere else on the card, it might be something question-worthy. But nope, it's on a promotional product, which is most likely the final card design.

Back