how do you become part of the staff?

Lemon

funny
I thought you could apply or something or there was an application thread, but I have no idea. And by staff, I mean something like Global Moderator.

Oh my god read the goddang ALL CAPS BOLD fucking FAQ for once before you vomit out more topics that are easily answered if you just read for goodness's sake.

This is the THIRD time you made a topic that has an answer to your question in the FAQ. THIRD TIME.

Baby Luigi said:
Oh my god read the goddang ALL CAPS BOLD *bleep*ing FAQ for once before you vomit out more topics that are easily answered if you just read for goodness's sake.

This is the THIRD time you made a topic that has an answer to your question in the FAQ. THIRD TIME.

I give up. This is gonna be the last thread I make in the ask board. Thanks a lot.

There's no outside application process for the staff. If we need more people for staff members, we discuss among ourselves and reach out to anyone who we think is good.

Or, to paraphrase the FAQ, "don't call us, we'll call you"

also: don't try to play the victim, the FAQ is specifically designed to answer these common questions and should be the first thing you look at

Fukanōna said:
I give up. This is gonna be the last thread I make in the ask board. Thanks a lot.

How can you even give up if you haven't even tried to help yourself in the first place?

Fukanōna said:
Baby Luigi said:
Oh my god read the goddang ALL CAPS BOLD *bleep*ing FAQ for once before you vomit out more topics that are easily answered if you just read for goodness's sake.

this is actually the help desk, not the ask board

Decidueye said:
Fukanōna said:
Baby Luigi said:

this is actually the help desk, not the ask board

thanks for pointing that out

Back