Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
They
MarioWiki
Roserade
Just a place to talk about your day, and if you're having a crappy day, we can help cheer you up.

How's your day been?

Meta Knight said:
Idk I just woke up
I've been up for a while but it feels like I just woke up since all I've done is eaten Froot Loops and played Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Good day.

Working , walking , eating cake , preparing assigments and playing as Rosalina.

Just another day in my life.

actually managed to get 7 hours of sleep today, got 6 the last 2 school days so i'm in a much better mood

Tsareena said:
Just a place to talk about your day, and if you're having a crappy day, we can help cheer you up.

How's your day been?

Boring and terrible as usual. You know, the normal stuff.

Really good day so far, but the weather is really hot. I went out for lunch with sone friends in town. Right now I'm waiting at the school gate to collect my little sister, then on the way home we'll get icecreams because it's hot. :D Then in the evening I plan on relaxing and doing some wiki stuff.

pretty g8 got my test back with a perfect score, went to micky d's and got free fries with my 10 pcs nuggets which also came with 2 extra nuggets

Today has been absolutely awful. First I wake up and 10 minutes later my mom tells me she won't let me do basically everything I like because of something she says I didn't do (which I actually did) so I have to go through today without my 3DS or my computer, then I have to do this long list of chores, all while I have a stomachache. Then I get everything done, and my mom decides to not let me have my 3DS back because I "haven't proven myself yet." A, I don't even know what that means, and B, she could totally abuse that and just never let me have my 3DS back so I have basically nothing to do.

I can't wait to move out.

Oh yeah, and also she came home and did absolutely nothing. Nothing at all except sit on her lazy butt and tell me what to do.

Bob Eubanks said:
Today has been absolutely awful. First I wake up and 10 minutes later my mom tells me she won't let me do basically everything I like because of something she says I didn't do (which I actually did) so I have to go through today without my 3DS or my computer, then I have to do this long list of chores, all while I have a stomachache. Then I get everything done, and my mom decides to not let me have my 3DS back because I "haven't proven myself yet." A, I don't even know what that means, and B, she could totally abuse that and just never let me have my 3DS back so I have basically nothing to do.

I can't wait to move out.

Oh yeah, and also she came home and did absolutely nothing. Nothing at all except sit on her lazy butt and tell me what to do.

You are not worthy Roy

You didn't understand the art of lazy yet

Well today was better than Tuesday. The only bad thing that happened was that I rammed my shoulder into a door really hard and now I have ice on it.

Pretty good. Got switch, just finished work, now heading to do bday stuff :)

Bob Eubanks said:
I rammed my shoulder into a door really hard and now I have ice on it.
Were you trying to be Wario? You're not Wario.

WL2_WarioAttack.png

Lady in Satin said:
Bob Eubanks said:
I rammed my shoulder into a door really hard and now I have ice on it.
Were you trying to be Wario? You're not Wario.

WL2_WarioAttack.png

Ew no I would never try to be Wario.

Well, since I literally just woke up three minutes ago I'll talk about yesterday, which was pretty good. I did an algebra test that I did well on, and I figured out how to use my capture card.

Back