Kin's Gaming Blog

Kindala

Ain't no problem i can't handle..
Well i've notice this place has no blog section here and since this is an off-topics area i thought what the heck i just make one for myself so yea this is pretty much a public gamers log, Ask Me, How's my day thread all wrapped into one..

i'll be speaking my mind about random stuff but mostly games i like and me alone ;)

but hey feel free to ask me a question any question as long as it doesn't collided with other threads i made already others go to those instead sooo... yeah i'll post back when i can...

Later....

Re: First Day

Played some Mario Kart 8 today (no surprise due to all the gold-diggers and the such,

but dispite my gaming grumps about those guys i'm so stoked to get the switch (that is IF i can afford it)

it's gonna be a long shot because in spite of bad rumours on the switch it'll still be a hit elsewhere, what i'm not stoked about? The pay for play service :mad: why does everyone have to suffer because nintendo didn't advertise the Wii U right? NOT COOL!

Re: Hmm i've been thinkin

I've been hearing a lot of stuff about networks like Nick, Cartoon Network, and a few others are not at the top of their prime :-\ saying their shows are more corporate then actually entertaining, and i'd believe that if some aren't being salty opinions about shows and stuff is fine but still remember, to look at the positives and not be all that salty i'll admit a few popular networks has seen better days but it ain't all bad besides you know the sayin: one crowds garbage is another crowds gold rush. :mario:

OK! So what have i been playing?↓↓↓

Mario Kart 8 (again) What? i work for an anti-clan what fo ya want from me?

but aww were to begin for today? uhh the Hackings, the gold-diggings yep if the regular's day sucks then that means my day sucked too... darn that orange dressed fake natalie :mad:

Re: You Have to be Kidding Me

Man oh man i'm i unlucky on this forum... no supporters, nobody stands up for the little guy, and both of my posts put on the matter locked in the same month THE SAME....MONTH now that sucks :mad:

but it ain't over until it's over i'm still somewhat a member of this community so i'm sure i'll find someone around here that gets me or get banned trying 8)

i'd never thought i talk about something so close to home =_=* but whatever i'll just have to ask around

What I'm playing↓↓↓

Mario Kart 8

As far as what going on now i've been pretty lucky, found some new friends, recruit a supporter, and liydon...well ;D

What Games i should be playing right now

Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS
Yoshi's Wolly World
Super Mario Maker (As Course Tester)

although i didn't hit gold here i'll still stick around just for the sake of being hopeful catch you guys later...

PEACE!!! 8)

maybe make a tumblr blog and put it in your signature, so you can direct the traffic to just those whom may be interested, either in this forum or outside of it

you'll probably generate more traffic and support than by just posting it here, to be honest

Re: Oh Really?

Stargazing said:
maybe make a tumblr blog and put it in your signature, so you can direct the traffic to just those whom may be interested, either in this forum or outside of it

you'll probably generate more traffic and support than by just posting it here, to be honest

Never thought of it that way.. OH is it a social network like facebook or twitter? because if so then i can't use it for privacy reasons... you'd understand right? :)

tumblr requires zero personal information

I'm going to guess Kindala is young because of the personal information comment. If that's the case then tumblr probably isn't the best choice given all the adult content and hoops you need to go through to block it. Maybe a blogger or livejournal (is livejournal still a thing?)

But yeah @Kindala, the forum isn't really the best place for a blog. Forums are typically used for discussions and while it's cool to talk about your day, it doesn't offer a whole lot to the people reading it.

Vikavolt said:
I'm going to guess Kindala is young because of the personal information comment.
I was thinking it was because of Kyoko or Lydion potentially finding his or her tumblr and personal info

Re: Oh Really?

Kindala said:
Never thought of it that way.. OH is it a social network like facebook or twitter? because if so then i can't use it for privacy reasons... you'd understand right? :)
i guess i can see where you're coming from, but in order to make a tumblr, you need the same personal information you needed for the boards (aka just your email). a place like here isn't the best place to make a gaming blog, especially when all of your previous threads about gold diggers have all gotten locked.

i mean you could use another blogging website too, i just threw out tumblr because it's the most well known lmao.

Re: Not only that..

Stargazing said:
Kindala said:
i guess i can see where you're coming from, but in order to make a tumblr, you need the same personal information you needed for the boards (aka just your email). a place like here isn't the best place to make a gaming blog, especially when all of your previous threads about gold diggers have all gotten locked.

i mean you could use another blogging website too, i just threw out tumblr because it's the most well known lmao.

you could say i've made a few enemies since joining the movement so it's possible hacker that hate my guts will jump at the chance, but thanks for the suggestion anyway...

Magikrazy said:
Vikavolt said:
I'm going to guess Kindala is young because of the personal information comment.
I was thinking it was because of Kyoko or Lydion potentially finding his or her tumblr and personal info

Bingo... that's a legit answer...

Re: This Just Ain't My Day

:mad: Crud... all this bad luck, i had 3 gold-diggers got away from me twice, and worse Sky is out there with liydon again doing her bidding while me and the others are doing second banana to those who can't do jack...

and the icing on the cake: kyoko''s at 85k and i still have no leads on her it sucks...

but enough about my gaming grumps time to think about the next big thing: The Nintendo Switch!

i ain't gonna lie to ya the chances of me getting that thing are slim, all i can do is hope and pray that i can get my hands on one soon not only to play with friends but to pound any clans that set their foot in a WW setting if i could anti-clans ain't dead yet.....Nah they ain't dead yet (plus Sonic Maina is looking pretty tight for a game based around the 32 or 16-bit era ;D)

welp that's all you'll hear from me (unless your into knowing what shoes and clothing i like to wear and other useless stuff you probably don't care about)

Peace Y'all...

Re: OH I DID IT!!!!

YES I WON I WON I WON!!!!

I help CA8 conquered another clan tourney... and from the looks of it from other CA8 staff ooh that's 5 times in a row in total!:wario: i only got 2 out of those 5 conquest a regular was suppose to win it though but we ran outta time...

the only lame part about it another regular missing out to win in all but hey you try finding someone to share first and try to maintain a lead when intruders show their ugly head,

oh yea it's an MSV made event too the oddest thing is that i think many pretty much but lydon and a few others abandon it but it's nothing to write home about but it is kinda big feat since our leader is trying to take down MSV it's a long shot no lie but i believe with her leadership and stuff i think she can help us to victory ya know?

aside from all that as usual my friends treat me like i was invisible (again) they're nice people but dang... i'm right in front of em and they space out and now i look like i wasn't even there it sucks :mad: and yes i'm talking about IRL friends.. (what? you didn't think CA8 and online friends are the only ones i have do ya?

brothea/sista please,)

well i guess that's the end of me i'll be taken a break from the net for awhile... see if i can recruit more players for the movement, ya know... behind-the-scene stuff later guys

see y'all in march or whenever i feel like it 8)

Re: Kin's Gaming Blog Is Back online!!!

;D WSSUP!!! I'm back from a super long hiatus i hope posting back on something that's 9 months old isn't a rule breaker after all this is an off-topic area right? soo...

right anyway i'm sure y'all heard by now Miiverse is coming to a close, my anti-clan crew is returning Mid-Nov life is good! ;D what's not so good?

smurfers like Kyoko, Lydon and the like ruining the balance of deluxe with their lame smurfing

anyway i'll be hanging around here for a little while (unless some random troll or a handful of naysayers twist the the admin's arm again >_> yea still not happy about my topic on gold-diggers being closed it sucks so hard having to live with that reminder until a new admin takes his or her place)

i'll be making update with my life here if i feel like sharing it / have the time for it

oh right :eekdance: if any of you guys have a miiverse account, now would be a good time to say your good byes before the shutdown.

Re: Good evening peeps

8) Yo! How's everyone? well R.I.P Miiverse i knew ya well i even found that gameXplan went for the final countdown!!! it's a sad day for some players but hey we all went out in style ;)

NOW BACK TO WHAT I'M DOING NOW!!!

One of Kani's selfish rival Falco He been gold-digging in the past, he been gold-digging to this day!... in fact i'm on my switch and he's gold-digging RIGHT NOW!!!! :mad: man this clan member sucks so hard he just want's his max... greedy >_>*

will return with updates in a few moments

hey peep

Re: LOL

Uniju said:

Well Sup peep?

anyway to anyone else is concern: Falco is going to be a problem him and his cohorts are continuing to abuse the heck out of 1k rooms and thanks to Nintendo's little updates it becoming really hard to keep him down in the pack :-\ i mean every spin-out or hit you take almost never connects unless it's a star or bolt it's almost like we're temporary invincible this could be a serious problem

i mean yea it wouldn't be a problem if they updated the VR reward system but that the only thing they didn't update.. what does someone need to E-Mail nintendo for a recommend future update or something? :mad:

Gah! well i'm off to switch online i really familiar with post rules for off-topic things but i try to avoid making to many posts in as little time as possible anyway i'm off but if you see me on switch don't be afraid to add me (unless your a clan member or smurfer in which case: BE AFRAID, BE VERRRRRY AFRAID!!! :eek:

Re: Another Fake Maxer Put on the list...

:mad: Man... this sucks, this girl got to max VR but just like the others they are always in the lower rooms starting stuff it terrible i mean look at this!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/stevebvck/status/928821554569515008/photo/1

It's like unless Nintendo literally have an updateaimed at VR they'll keep doing it and hit boxes ain't making situations any better [sigh] i guess i can still run into them if the block thing is still broken... i just have to get enough people involved it ain't impossible to stop smurfers i just need enough people to be self-aware i've tried YouTube many times but still no luck :'( anyway those who wanna look at the pic above feel free to look at it it ain't much but at least this proves i ain't some random troll otherwise i wouldn't be explaining the heck outta stuff like this :rolleyes:

meh what can ya do?

well getting ready for my workout i guess i'll report back when i feel like it, thanks to those read my posts up to this point (and thanks to the admin here for a least understanding this thread is legit after all blogs come in all shapes and forms) :posh:

It's probably because it's late and the medicine I'm having to take is making me a little loopy, but from the title of the last post and few words in the first sentence, I thought this was a thread about some girl getting stuck in virtual reality.

Re: Ummm.

Auburn S said:
It's probably because it's late and the medicine I'm having to take is making me a little loopy, but from the title of the last post and few words in the first sentence, I thought this was a thread about some girl getting stuck in virtual reality.

Ouch, :-\ like i said this gaming blog could be about just more then just that, so far my post is still true to it's title I just thought I mix things up a bit ya know still saying within the line without getting to repetitive for the sake of others but since your not loopy now, now you understand were I'm going with this :) (or not) TBH you actually the first admin I ever had doubts with seeing as you are doing good for this place so far even to this day but i digress

anyway back to my side of the convo

WHAT I'M PLAYING TODAY???

Uhh Nothing I was suppose to play Sonic Mania but I agree to myself it's either the collector edition or bust, I was a late player so may gotta wait until Christmas I see if I can find Kyoko today but I'll have to ignore others who may be my chagrin cuz like...I don't like smurfers but I will resist

but hey at least I'm playing Wii U since I had gotta like.. a ton of stuff done, so my schedule is empty (well, most of the time) ;D I will let you guys know what happens forward when I feel like it

later...

Re: Ummm.

Kindala said:
TBH you actually the first admin I ever had doubts with seeing as you are doing good for this place so far even to this day but i digress

Oh, I'm not an admin, fyi, but thank you for the compliment. Hope you enjoy playing on the Wii U!

Re: What!? Wha- W.T.H!?

Auburn S said:
Kindala said:
TBH you actually the first admin I ever had doubts with seeing as you are doing good for this place so far even to this day but i digress

Oh, I'm not an admin, fyi, but thank you for the compliment. Hope you enjoy playing on the Wii U!

Seriously!? man i've been looking into way to many fourms before picking this one :eek: lol you welcome but it not nice to trick someone ya know? anyway now that i got that convo out of the way

WHAT I'M PLAYING

actually i shouldn't be playing anything, but falco is still being a jerk to low rookies so maybe a little patroling wouldn't hurt. so back to DX for me! but only for a moment

WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT?

Super Mario Odyssey's Crazy Review Scores But Dang the Sonic Fanbase is more divided then ever half good half bad reviews on a sonic game is never a good sign.. looks like whitehead won this year sadly and surprisingly it kinda sucks i really hope fans outdoing something at their own game will give em the motivation to do better but i guess that ain't the case bare in mind i still get the game cuz of the lore of it all :-\ i mean i'm not gonna expect anything but at least it's something but for now time take down a grinder and then tomorrow it's back to the gaming 9 to 5 since well i haven't played in awhile so totally worth it. ;D

Back