Worst things Disney has created

Lemon

funny
The Disney Told by Emoji things piss me off, and I completely, not a doubt, dislike the Buddies series. You know, that stupid dog movie series.

I don't have any issues with the "As Told as Emojis" thing. What do you have against it?

Most of their live action things have been...pretty bad. High School Musical comes to mind.

There's also those countless Disney cheapquels (which I think they have popularized) like Belle's Magical World, Return of Jafar, Hunchback of Notre Dame II, those Cinderella sequels, etc

I'm not sure if they're the worst thing Disney had did but they're there.

Roserade said:
I don't have any issues with the "As Told as Emojis" thing. What do you have against it?

It is stupid, all it is is a 3 minute video with circles that are supposed to be used to express emotions.

[/quote]
Baby Luigi said:
Most of their live action things have been...pretty bad. High School Musical comes to mind.

There's also those countless Disney cheapquels (which I think they have popularized) like Belle's Magical World, Return of Jafar, Hunchback of Notre Dame II, those Cinderella sequels, etc

I'm not sure if they're the worst thing Disney had did but they're there.

I think the cheapquels are called Direct to DVD sequels or Direct to VHS sequels, I forget.

OmegaVenomous said:
Roserade said:

It is stupid, all it is is a 3 minute video with circles that are supposed to be used to express emotions.
*cough entire Emoji Movie cough*

That piece of crap is being made by Sony, so unfortunately, we can't call it the worst Disney movie ever.

Magikrazy said:
Chicken Little and Dinosaur were the worst films from Walt Disney Animation Studios.

True, I have never seen Dinosaur, but Chicken Little was a monstrosity. It had nothing to do with the story, and the plotline and script was so bland that I could have broken the screen.

Roserade said:
OmegaVenomous said:
Roserade said:

*cough entire Emoji Movie cough*

I stand corrected. Also, I will be sure to protest this movie at my local movie theater

Baby Luigi said:
That piece of crap is being made by Sony, so unfortunately, we can't call it the worst Disney movie ever.

True, in fact, this movie has so much hate I cannot believe Sony is still making it

that god awful herbie movie with lindsey lohan was something i saw in the cinema as a kid

i wish i could unsee it, it was that bad

also some of the older disney movies, while they had a really good story and fantastic animation, felt the need to have some creepy depressing orchestral chorus doing the soundtrack

see peter pan and sleeping beauty for examples

The Entire Galactic Empire said:
also some of the older disney movies, while they had a really good story and fantastic animation, felt the need to have some creepy depressing orchestral chorus doing the soundtrack

see peter pan and sleeping beauty for examples
I don't see anything bad about this. The casual racism is Peter Pan though, now that's pretty bad.

For some really bad Disney material, look no further than the direct to DVD sequels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Term_Extension_Act

this shit

LeftyGreenMario said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Term_Extension_Act

this shit

This is the objectively true correct answer but I feel compelled to post these abominations anyway

A good chunk of their live action sitcoms I generally don't enjoy all that much. I've tried to watch some of them when I was a child because my older sister was into it at the time but honestly I found myself rather bored and just waiting for whenever something animated would air. Even today I can barely sit through them, I'm sure that they probably have their audience but I'm definitely not a part of it.

Well, not really created, but how they effectively DESTROYED CLUB PENGUIN, MADE IT FUCKING TERRIBLE AND UNFUN GARBAGE, AND WHEN IT NO LONGER MADE A PROFIT BECAUSE, OH YEAH, NOW IT'S ABSOLUTE SHIT, THEY SHUT IT DOWN AND THEN MADE AN EVEN SHITTIER MOBILE VERSION WITH EVEN MORE PAID SHIT.

...words can't describe how passionate I am about how much I HATE what Disney did to Club Penguin. You know how you never forgive the first few people who wrong you? Disney doing all of that stuff to Club Penguin is one such thing.

Marie the best squid★ said:
A good chunk of their live action sitcoms I generally don't enjoy all that much. I've tried to watch some of them when I was a child because my older sister was into it at the time but honestly I found myself rather bored and just waiting for whenever something animated would air. Even today I can barely sit through them, I'm sure that they probably have their audience but I'm definitely not a part of it.
...How dare you diss the over-the-top cheesy as heck D-coms. I don't think I can let you live after you say these forbidden words. Leave immediately.

(i'm kidding jeez)

Frozen

Seriously, whenever I hear let it go, I want to piss on Walt Disney's grave

Okay that's an exaggeration but you get what I mean, I just really hate Frozen

Back