End of the World Propaganda

Lemon

funny
I am sick of false prophets saying the end of the world is coming. Every time, they are incorrect about it, every single year. You would thing they would give up after a few centuries, but no, every year we have this end of the world and so-called real end date announced by some random false prophets. Now, I know the world will end sometime, but not now or whatever false prophets say. Now, if a big space corporation like NASA announced an asteroid, there is a greatly high chance of massive destruction or even human race wipeout. Anyway, this year, it seems to be spreading like wildfire, but in reality, it is the same stupid cycle. False prophets announce something strange happening like the end of the world, over religious people comment, and boom, nothing happens on that day. For example, a YouTuber named Jason A has been doing his wrong false prophet work for YEARS now. For a few years, he has been saying the end of the world would happen, but every prediction, he is wrong. He is a fear monger, and probably some poor 28 year old who is trying to get money by recording news reports of strange things happening. The news reports prove nothing, and all these evil religious ceremonies are normal, as they have been going on probably since the beginning of time. Just saying, do not fear about these predictions, as they are fake. Make sure to remember that, and do not fall into the art of greed and wanting money, or you may end up doing stuff like this by lying to people about the end of the world.

But have you heard rumors that the world is gonna end on December 21, 2012? I believe in them. I mean, those Mayans probably know something we don't.

OmegaVenomous said:
a big space corporation like NASA
NASA's not a corporation. It's a government agency.

Roserade said:
dang. You wrote quite the impressive speech

Thanks. Well, hey, at least my nolifeness helped out for once.

Stargazing said:
i get my hopes up on end of the world rumours so i can finally be freed

they never work

True, they will never work at all.

We're all gonna die off in probably less than 4.5 billion years.

Chilling, isn't it?

It's not even yellow either. As most things that burn in that temperature, it'll be white.

iirc it's due to the way light bends, and since it's so bright, you can only really catch the corners which make it appear yellow

Well when the sun heats up, it will be the real end of the world.

not counting random gamma ray bursts or huge ass asteroids

Back