grades dropping a little bit need help

Lemon

funny
Well, I've been missing school a little, and suddenly, some of my grades drop by 2 or 3 points than normal and my teacher writes a non-offensive paragraph on my report card. It's completely unnecessary, and I am luckily going to school more since I plan to try to this year. Anyone have any ideas on how to try to do a little better in school? Oh, and I REALLY procrastinate stuff like homework and projects.

OmegaVenomous said:
Anyone have any ideas on how to try to do a little better in school?
OmegaVenomous said:
I REALLY procrastinate stuff like homework and projects.
... then don't?

EDIT: As fanta said in the below post, there are techniques to steer away from procrastination.

Learn the pomodoro technique. Turn off everything albeit a timer for the pomodoro and any other tools you need and get as far away from distraction-magnet family members as possible

Vikavolt said:
Learn the pomodoro technique. Turn off everything albeit a timer for the pomodoro and any other tools you need and get as far away from distraction-magnet family members as possible

Wow, looks interesting. I am going to try to buy the tomato timer and use this technique. Thanks!

I wouldn't bother buying the timer, you can use any. This website is one in fact. There's even a pomodoro chrome extension which lets you block distraction websites like Facebook and Marioboards in addition to being a timer

Vikavolt said:
I wouldn't bother buying the timer, you can use any. This website is one in fact. There's even a pomodoro chrome extension which lets you block distraction websites like Facebook and Marioboards in addition to being a timer

I've been using it, and it has got me to start a diet to eat healthier, and I even exercise now. I've also not been spending much time on video games and other things, and I was able to finish my homework! Thank you for changing me. And I am only using the app, it's easier.

Back