Not open for further replies.

Alex95

The True Power Master
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Alex95
The table, specifically the amiibo one, on the List of Yoshi designs in Yoshi's Woolly World is almost done! We're only missing a few amiibo patterns left. If anyone has the missing amiibo and the game, please help complete the table! You can either add the photo yourself or post the image here and I'll take care of it.

The missing amiibo are
  • Inkling Boy
  • Inkling Squid
  • King Dedede
  • Mii Brawler
  • Mii Gunner
  • Mii Swordfighter
  • Pit
  • Vilager
  • Wario
  • Wii Fit Trainer

I realize some of these may be difficult to get. Wario, King Dedede, and the Inklings all got a re-release earlier, however. But if you have any of those and the game, please help out!

Also, once Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World comes around with updated amiibo options, we'll need to expand on that, too. An additional table at the bottom labeled "Exclusive to Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World" or something will be added.

Pit got restocked too, so he's currently available in stores. Villager as well isn't too hard to obtain right now.

Out of these, I really think only Wii Fit Trainer is the most difficult to obtain at MSRP. The rest you can find in retail or order online at MSRP.

Oh yeah, I forgot Pit got a restock as well, though I was mainly referring to the new waves of amiibo in the Mario, Kirby, and Splatoon lines.

I saw Wii Fit Trainer got a restock earlier at my local Best Buy, but I was too late to get one :(

Alright, with the help of TheRaoul1992, the first amiibo chart of YWW is complete! Thing is, we now have another chart to fill out *grumble, grumble* I have some of the amiibo, but I do not have the game unfortunately. So, uuuuuh... Who does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back