Yoshi's Island DS // CoOp with Baby Bowser ?

Brosi

Goomba
Hey Guys,

At first sorry for my grammar, im from germany.

But i would like to ask you pro's a question about Yoshis Island DS:

In this Game we see Baby Bowser teaming up with our Heroes.

Why the hell did the Heroes accept him.
Didnt they know that Baby Bowser is the Villian ?
He even betrayed them eventually.

I know that the adult Bowser and Kamek are the antagonists in this game but i really cant figure out why baby bowser teamed up or better say, why the heroes accept baby bowser in their group.
And Yeah Yoshi is a friendly individual which helps everybody who is in danger. He even helped Wario, which is an antagonist in mario francise too.
So can anyone tell me why ?

Baby Bowser wanted to get revenge on Kamek and Bowser for tossing him out, that's what I remember. And he said he was willing to help them, methinks, but shocker he backstabbed them the last moment.

Yoshis are dumbasses who think exposing the babies to all the dangers and bringing Kamek exactly what he wants by taking the babies with them to rescue Baby Luigi so I'm not surprised why they're willing to help Baby Bowser out. It's not really explained why outside of those assumptions.

Carrying the babys with you is meta gaming isnt it ?

Do you think the Yoshis are a bit too naive to register the danger ?
They are not willing for helping Baby Bowser out its more a kind of Bowser added himself and they cant do anything against it.

The Yoshis defeats the villians eventually, like everytime for sure.
But i think that yoshi wasnt happy that baby boweser landed on his back. I guess yoshi tryed to shake him down but it didnt work - by the way Boweser helped them to get to the Castle. For sure in his own favor, to get the treasure.

anyway i cant figure it out why everybody acepted baby bowser so easily. Did they thought " Oh boy give him a chance " or did they thought " Waht should we do ? we dont care"

in general, mario characters tend to give bad guys a second chance after what he has all done. it's evidenced by the ending of mario party ds and the end of mario vs donkey kong where mario gives dk a toy. they're just very nice characters who forgive easily.

They're also very gullible for falling for haunted mansion that imprisoned fat brothers and the dinner party that shrunk party animals. So, it can be interpreted that way.

Back