Super Fighting Robot

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
A sprite comic based off the original 3 MegaMan games and Dr. Wily's Revenge!
2qn1fg5.png
9qec6p.png
imtp1u.png
14se43p.png

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Bump.
I don't like bumping here.
But I want people to bask in this sprite comic's glory.
What's your opinion on it?

Apologies for the bluntness, but it's really not that funny. The jokes fall a little flat or, in the boss fight's case, rushed and I don't feel you used the stage to its full potential. Maybe if you provided more screens of the stage, perhaps make a joke based on common reactions to the segment of the stage, stretched out the comic a bit, then it might work out a bit better.

The edited sprites and placements thereof are good, though.

Alex95 said:
Apologies for the bluntness, but it's really not that funny. The jokes fall a little flat or, in the boss fight's case, rushed and I don't feel you used the stage to its full potential. Maybe if you provided more screens of the stage, perhaps make a joke based on common reactions to the segment of the stage, stretched out the comic a bit, then it might work out a bit better.

The edited sprites and placements thereof are good, though.
I'm fine with this. I typically do these in under 30 minutes, anyway.
Also, yes, Gutsman Stupidity was rushed. It, and Revenge, But Why?, were put out there without too much effort just to keep fans interested (if there are any). If a delay is longer than 3 weeks, expect it. (Except for the next comic, which telling you what it is would be a spoiler.)

oh geez

Oh...oh dear. This quality...is unacceptable.

And that's why I started over from scratch. Brand new series, same concept, higher quality, more hiatuses.
megaboy.smackjeeves.com

Back