Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
It's finally that time of the year, and to celebrate it, we're doing our first second third fourth ever Secret Santa! This is an event where you can sign up to give and receive presents from other forum members.

Please carefully read the rules before signing up, as failure to follow them may get you banned from participating in potential future Secret Santas!

Freakworld is unbanned, Roy is banned due to the GIMP debacle

• Signups start from the moment this thread is opened and close on December 10th, 2016, 9:00 PM EST. Once signed up, please remember that while you will get a gift, you are also expected to give one! Neglecting to do this without giving a good reason is highly frowned upon and will likely get you barred from entering any future Secret Santas. Please make sure you will have enough time to make/get a gift before signing up.
  • After signups have closed, you will be PMed the name of a person who has also signed up. They will be the one to receive your gift. You can post your interests in the thread to help other people think of a gift for you. Good ideas for gifts include self-made artwork, self-made music, a short self-made game, a Steam game, and similar things.
    Note: if you plan to spend money on the event, in order to make sure everyone gets fair gifts, a recommended price range is $5-$10. Sending Steam games only to people you know have Steam accounts may be a good idea, as it ensures people can use the gift they receive.
  • The deadline for sending in your gift is December 23rd, 2016, 9:00 PM EST. Please send your gift to me, either by PMing a link to me or friending me on Steam and trading it to me. I will distribute the gifts sometime around the 25th-27th.

Signups:
  • Uniju
  • Meta Knight (Alolan Ninetails)
  • The Pyro Guy (Turtonator)
  • Lord Bowser (Professor Kukui)
  • Superchao (Magnolia Arch)
  • fantanoice (Vikavolt)
  • Alex95
  • freakworld (
    )
  • GBAToad (Golisopod)
  • Time Turner
  • Magikrazy
  • EctoBiologist (Nanu)

:)

edit: oh yeah i forgot to list things i care about:

anime anime anime anime here's my steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/unijuxp

Gimme gimme.

And I givya givya, too.

Edit: While I would appreciate a PC game, my laptop is on its last legs and has pretty low processing power. If you were to get me a game, please ensure that it is a graphically basic one. For example, I am able to play Undertale without issues, but the laptop does seem to heat up when doing so. Anyhow, I would love a drawing or other creative work, but it's fine if you can't provide that.

KRINGLE ME

I'd be happy with whatever. My Steam wishlist is here if that helps.

Ooh! Stuff!

I don't use Steam much, but I wouldn't mind a game on there. I'd prefer a game on either the Wii U or 3DS (standard. Don't have a New 3DS), if possible. Been meaning to get into Phoenix Wright, but you can't go wrong with a Mario game (view my wiki profile for the games I already have).

Self made music sounds cool, too. I need music for my game.

Alternatively, eShop credits would be cool too. Yeah, I'd like that :)

me

steam games are great but really im cool with whatever :ashley:

just confirming that yes I did sign up :)

Anything is appreciated, you don't have to spend money on me either.

cant believe how long its taken me to sign up for one of these

Just to let whoever know, I do not have a personal computer at the moment. While it's possible I'll get a new one for Christmas, there's no guarantee. My point is, I'd be unable to download or play any PC games. I'd be happy with anything else you give me, though. I'm not picky when it comes to these things.

you only have a few hours left to sign up for this so if you're gonna do that do it now

I'm confused why I'm not on the signup list.

So I have to specify what I want too? if I forgot to do that then my apologies.

Let's see I wouldn't mind a steam game, a drawing, music or something. Anything you like is fine by me. If you're drawing I wouldn't mind you drawing An eevee or it's evolutions or an alolan vulpix.

yeah i just forgot to update it until now, will send stuff out later tonight or tomorrow and give anyone extra time if they need it

signups are closed

all secret santa pms should be sent out now, please let me know if you need more time, there is an error in your message, or you did not receive a pm

update: if you are sending a steam game as your gift, please inform me before you send it and send it to your giftee yourself

normally i would have you trade it to me but steam has a ton of ridiculous trading locks now that i really don't want to deal with since they'd delay everything to like february

if you guys want to send out your secret santa gifts (any steam ones you might have in storage/etc) then go ahead

i'll be sending out any other gifts during the day here and will update people if their gifter has reported that they need an extension

Oh if we're sharing gifts then shout out to Freakworld for getting me Binding Of Isaac. Relieved I can run it because its addictive and I love it so much

Back