Ashley's game mods for (Mario) Wii Games (Random mods yeah)

Ashley and Red

You'd better learn my name 'cause I am...
Hello! I havent been active on the Mario Wiki, the Mario Boards or any other game related websites this year...Real life sometimes sucks...Anyway, I had some free time and I made (and am making) mods for some Mario games on the Wii. Right now I am modding Mario Party 9...

Oh, I wish I could share the files, but as per the Boards' rules, I can't do it...If you send me a personal message maybe I can share it (?)

Anyway, here I made Rosalina and Pauline into Sports Mix. Rosalina is made over Bowser, but using Peach's animations, and Pauline is over Waluigi but using White Mage's animations. Rosalina has a full voice replacement set, Pauline doesn't...

Pauline's model is glitchy cause it was very hig oly and when I diminished it it became slightly deformed.... :'(

s6FOzIc.png

Hope I can share more soon! It depends on my real life schedule...

Hello there, remember me on RVLution? I unbanned you there but the boards went down so derp D:

Anyway, I could never get BrawlBox to save ANY edits I made to a Mario Sports Mix file hence why my Baby Luigi over Toad project has been put on hold.

Baby Luigi said:
Hello there, remember me on RVLution? I unbanned you there but the boards went down so derp D:

Anyway, I could never get BrawlBox to save ANY edits I made to a Mario Sports Mix file hence why my Baby Luigi over Toad project has been put on hold.

I a unbanned? OMG Thank you *cheers*

Oh, that's bad...Oh, if you want I can give you help to make this :O I just made a "Mind Map" inside my mind to record how to make this correctly XD Do you by chance know/can add me on anychat or something like that that we can talk together?

I made new skin recolors for both White Mage and Yoshi. That's about the extent of my modding experience :P Perhaps you'd like them? Though I have no idea what the proper format for them would be...

Rosalina looks pretty good. Her hair and skin seem a bit bright to me, though, but other than that, looks good! Pauline looks good, too, but yeah, I can she her "jitters".

Heh, this is what I have. White Mage with yellow replacing the red and black replacing the white (calling her Yellow Mage), and a Brown Yoshi pallet.
C70jbIM.png

CizHwqN.png

Not bad for my first pallet swap, I think. I was working on something for The 'Shroom and I decided to mess with the colors :P

Alex95 said:
Heh, this is what I have. White Mage with yellow replacing the red and black replacing the white (calling her Yellow Mage), and a Brown Yoshi pallet.
C70jbIM.png

CizHwqN.png

Not bad for my first pallet swap, I think. I was working on something for The 'Shroom and I decided to mess with the colors :P

It is beaultiful! If you send me the textures I can try to make and send you the files so you can use them in-game :)

Alex95 said:
I'll send you the textures, sure! But I don't have a way to insert user-created content into games, so don't worry about that.

Wii Scrubber + ntcompress.exe +BrawlBox + Dolphin = yay?

Baby Luigi said:
Alex95 said:
I'll send you the textures, sure! But I don't have a way to insert user-created content into games, so don't worry about that.

Wii Scrubber + ntcompress.exe +BrawlBox + Dolphin = yay?

Woah, we got a Sherlock Holmes here :posh: Baby Luigi you are the best (btw any chance you could tell me when you will call me on discord?)

Something I was working on...My sister asked me to replace Birdo by Rosalina on Mario Party 9, and I was like "ok, ok"...But insted of Rosalina by Birdo I replaced Waluigi by White Mage (coz Final Fantasy is life <3) ...I already replaced the models and most of the HUD (CSS, name files)...I am aiming at replacing the .brstm sound files, but I am afraid that merely making new BRSTM will crash the game. I think I gotta hex edit...Still unsure tho...

HO9IjGw.png

Also wanted to replace the text files for "Waluigi" by "WM" or "Shirma"....Cant find the files tho

EDIT: Maybe the textures might seem low quality cause I lowered the quality to make it work on real Wii Console...XD

I wish I could post images but I am at the cellphone at the moment...I should be sleeping but I was working on another MSM mod...not mine actually, but well XD

I finally "finished" my MP9 White Mage mod. Here are the things I changed:

-Swapped Waluigi by White Mage (her model is fully setup to the game lighting, shader, animations, facial expressions, etc)
-Swapped Waluigi's animations by Daisy's (I thought it would fit better than Peach's animations)

-Swapped most of Waluigi's HUD elements by White Mages (the game files for CSSs, icons, etc are like a hundred...and they are sensitive to my edits...and they are mainly under subjective names, and also "distant" of the others)

-Swapped all the ''useful'' voice clips of Waluigi by White Mage voice clips (were around 70 sound files replaced trough Hex edit orz)

-Swapped the text files so instead of saying ''Waluigi'', they say ''WM'' (it seems that using "White Mage" fully breaks the game cause it is a long er setence than Waluigi lol)

'''Know Glitches'''

-For some weird reason the animation files makes White Mage's left arm to be inversed...It is kinda weird since everything seems to be named and rigged correctly. In-game you can "only" well the difference when she is.on the idle animation (like 90% of the time but okies)

-Textures are slightly low quality. Hi-quality works on PC emulator, but for my Wii I needed to use the low quality option XD

-My rigging is not the best, but it is an OK. However I accidentally messed with her back (only noticeable on perspective mode minigames tho).

-Much like in Mario Sports Mix, her tiara isn't visible when far from the camera. It is Square Enix's fault since they modelled the tiara using only onde face and then double facing it.

-Waluigi is the only guy in-game that got two Idle animations. I misreplaced the second idle animation by a half sitting idle animation. It is beaultiful tho!!! :)

-I misreplaced the "2nd place" audio file by an "Oh, no" audio file XD

-Nintendo's fault: the animators for MP9 have aninated Daisy's legs fully for some animations and partially for others. Not easily noticeable, but for ''some'' sitting animations, White Mage's knees stay straight.

*'''I want to be able to post pics soon!'''*

Finally got time to post images...orz
dY420kt.png

AQEc6M5.png

fGbHnix.png

0dqUxsr.png

rwo18PJ.png

Now...lemme talk a bit about them (besides White Mage cause you all already ot enough of her XD)

Rosalina is "fully" implemented: Replaced all useful sound clips, all text referring to her (only 1 unique exception), most of the icons and portraits and emblems, full character model working on real Wii console. She goes over Birdo...My best rigging work btw

Pauline has only model replacement. I only added the icon for the CSS. I am too lazy to make anything else for her orz Specially because there is no voice samples of her available, so I will use some vocal synth to make samples for her...Wont distribute those tho. She is my 2nd best rigging work btw. Also, this Pauline model came from Sm4sh, however I had to edit most of the model and model some parts myself XD

Pauline's arm pass trought her boobies cause they are too huge lol

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now I wonder if I should distribute those. They are really well made!!! My best rigging works too! However to distribute the full mod pack I'd basically need to distribute an uncompressed copy of Mario Party 9 XD And I wont do this...

I'm thinking of distributing ony the model and menu files...if someone wants it obviously

I finally got my Brawl game back (I forgot it on my uncle's house orz). It is a great game ><
Anyway, I just went to my KC:MM index of mods and I noticed they all are shit (okay, there are like 2 or 3 exceptions where people helped me actually)...Anyway I made my own White Mage in Brawl Style...btw I plan on doing Ninja too ;)

white_mage_brawl_retexture_try_by_ashley_andred-dash5q9.png

looks really nice

maybe you can do some bone edits if needed. of course, she doesn't look like she need it but if bone edits improve the model you could try it out. it does require animation editing tho

Ayy, finally >< I rigged White Mage fully yay! It is my best rig job ever ^^' The legs are well rigged, and the arms too and that is just a miracle owo I am horrible at rigging in 3ds max orz

Anyways, I have some free time and decided to replace Peach's stuff (the frying pan, the parasol, the tennis racket, etc) by some rods resmbling those of Final Fantasy (and general RPG games) by editing Mario Sports Mix's Blacki Mage's rod >< In the end I wanted something unique and used my shitty modelling and texturing skills to create a (low poly) rod by myself from scratch

Here s the stuff btw:

C8vxJ4X.png

Mine is the last one >< The size is not accurate since I didnt use a reference so I'll manage to fix this

what program did you use to model the rod?

uh never heard of it. I use Maya cuz uh that's industry standard ;p

As I basically finished White Mage(at least model-wise) I will post some pics of her in-game here OuO Click the spoiler tag to see them!

w8hL9NC.jpg

m6gGSMC.jpg

giB1SCm.jpg

C3iP0Vt.jpg

EDIT: Also a WIP of Pauline...I will replace her legs and arms by Peach's ><

morxjm5.png

would like to see it finished!

So, I finished Pauline. She is all good except that cause of the different vertex count on the dress, her legs clips trought it on some animation, even if the rig is the same on both the the legs and the dress...Well...

I now jus want to replace all Peach's items by Pauline/DK related ones... ><

I also got a voice set of her ripped by a deviantart user. This gonna be useful for other stuff I want to mod OuO

Back