Poll

Have you played the demo for Power Master 1: A Strange Journey MV? Thoughts?

Yes, it looks great!
Yes, but it could use some work.
Yes, but I completely forgot about it/haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
Nope.
The what?

Author Topic: Alex95's Thread of Stuff (Power Master/The 'Shroom/YouTube)  (Read 7992 times)

Alex95

• Wiki Patroller
  • King Bowser
  • Green Shell Magnet
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
Re: Alex95's Thread of Stuff (Power Master/The 'Shroom/YouTube)
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2017, 01:08:00 PM »
Issue 128 has been released, and with it a new Could Have Been and Upcoming Game!

This month's Could Have Been is on Super Mario Bros.! There is honestly more information that I thought there would be, but it'd be nice to take a trip to the past to see what went in to making the most influential game of all time. Next month's will be a Wii U game!

Upcoming Game is on Kirby: Star Allies! Kirby's Return to Dream Land + Kirby 64 + Kirby Super Star = Epicness! And I have not played any of those! :)

Snowserade

• Credit to MsRetroGeek for profile pic!
  • Poll Committee
  • King Bowser
  • Roserade
  • Ruled by LB since July 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2017, 01:36:01 PM »
Kirby's Return to Dream Land + Kirby 64 + Kirby Super Star = Epicness! And I have not played any of those! :)
How have you so thoroughly sinned

Alex95

• Wiki Patroller
  • King Bowser
  • Green Shell Magnet
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2017, 02:16:11 PM »
I've seen videos and Nintendo Powers and stuff on them, but never really had an opportunity to play them. I've played Epic Yarn, Air Ride, Dream Land, and Star Stacker, though.

Alex95

• Wiki Patroller
  • King Bowser
  • Green Shell Magnet
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2017, 05:03:56 PM »
New trailer showcasing Power Master: A Strange Journey MV!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADkpdLPEpa4

LED42

• The guy who likes old games and sprites. (Thanks to BBQ Turtle for this avatar!)
  • Boo
  • RETRO CHRISTMAS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2017, 10:51:53 PM »
HOW IS THAT I DIDN'T READ THE COULD HAVE BEEN SECTION ABOUT SMB BEING THE BIGGEST RETRO GAMES FAN, PITY ME READ IT NOW I'll read that immediately. And, if there's still enough time, I suggest you making the Could Have Been section about Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (the original or the remake, I don't care).

Alex95

• Wiki Patroller
  • King Bowser
  • Green Shell Magnet
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2017, 12:15:03 PM »
I've gotten a few requests to make Power Master 1: A Strange Journey available with a optional donation. Went back on forth on it for a while, and decided to make donating an option. 177 downloads later :P

If you haven't already downloaded the game, or if you have and were one of those that wanted to show support, you can do so here: https://powermaster.itch.io/power-master-1-a-strange-journey

The demo of the upcoming remake is also at a pay what you want price: https://powermaster.itch.io/power-master-1-a-strange-journey-mv-demo