Issue 116

Raiko Horikawa

Live your life according to your rhythm!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Superchao
It's up, and on time this time! Go check it out while it's hot off the presses!

Fun Stuff is not completely up yet; it should be done any minute.

EDIT: We're good to go!

Despite Staff Notes for 116 existing, the current link goes to the one from last issue. I'd fix this myself, but I don't think I have the power to do so.

Also, I think I now have the record for the longest article in The 'Shroom (The_'Shroom:Issue_116/Pipe_Plaza#New_Articles). Took me three messages to send it in due to the PM's character limit.

expecting mark zuckerberg's obituary next issue

3rd Dear Anton Hypnotoad (talk) This revival was incredibly well executed and came as a surprise even to members of the Core Staff. Anton's well-known style of humor is back, and there was a lot of clever writing. The user cameos such as Stooben, 3K, Contra, and MCD were fun to read.

:)

1st Anton's Half-Baked Reviews Hypnotoad (talk) Let's be honest, it's quite interesting to read about Anton's life. This is an excellent piece of journalism and it's clear it required a lot of work. It was also interesting to see how Stoob, 3K, and Contra were part of the process in real life. A well-deserved second consecutive win.

:) !!!!!!!!!

considering how my ad only appears to be mario's gigantic face, I'll just say here that its a .gif that stops playing when it finishes

if anyone gets what vague joke I made with it, I will like your post

Something people should be aware of: the 'Shroom staff has discussed it, and for reasons of giving us more time to make the issue as good as we possibly can, the Holiday Special Issue has been put back on December 24th. So if you want to do something for it, you've got an extra week!

This won't affect any other issues.

This question is directed at Stooben, but anyone can answer it if they know.

Before she left, Dippy said there would be a Worst Songs of the 2010s list. Was that put on indefinite hold due to her unexpected absence or is it still in the works?

Back