Miitopia

TinTinfinite

scrunkly
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Infinite8
Was announced on a Japanese Nintendo Direct (Sept. 1) with no footage. At a recent Miitopia Direct on Nov. 5 released in Japan, more information is revealed. Will be releasing in Japan on December 8, 2016.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/adqj/index.html
Miitopia is a RPG adventure, starring your Mii characters. Create your team of four Miis, and battle monsters. The story is, an evil Mii (a Mii chosen by the player) kidnaps Mii citizens' faces and uses the faces to create his monsters, and it's up to the four heroes (four Miis chosen by the player) to rescue the faces and fight the evil Mii.

Besides RPG elements, there's also a relationship system. Two Miis may love each other, or a Mii may be a jerk to the team, or a Mii may be jealous to another Mii. This will affect the outcome in a battle, and affect Mii status like attack, defence.

It's like Tomodachi Life meets SNES-era RPG games.

There's also amiibo support, that unlocks costumes based on the amiibo scanned.
Compatibility: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/amiibo/software/adqj/index.html

(double post)

Now that the game is coming to the west on July 28.

I can't wait. I want to see my Mii team up with anime waifus fictional characters, or the Mii Avengers, fighting against the Dark Lord.

the thread was dormant for five months, and i want to revive this thread and discuss

Watching the Vinesauce streams convinced me to pick this game up.

The best part is seeing what random characters the game shits into your town. I ended up getting Jesus as the mayor of the first town. Other inhabitants include Spiderman the tour guide, L'Aarchel the old lady even though she's like 14 in Fire Emblem, Chthulu and Linda from Bob's Burgers as the couple, Morty and Asuna whom I assume is anime character as the child and mother, and Robbie Rotten as the sarcastic guy.

i got sonic and samus as the couple. one of many signs that i was in for a wild ride.

I'm almost at the end of the game; it's been a really wild ride

I initially thought that having your team constantly reset would be a bad thing but it actually refreshes the gameplay a lot and makes the final stretch where you have to rescue your teammates faces really fun

Honestly the mechanics are simple but the enjoyment from the game comes from having teammates like Barack Obama as a cleric who uses obamacare, Marceline as an Imp, Rick Sanchez as a Scientist, and Cat DIO

really enjoyable and once I'm finished im gonna do a mariowiki lp thread

Damn here I was thinking the game was over after 4 worlds and now theres 3 more

cute dragon

Fighting the Great Mage/Darkest Lord was great, but I found the it way too easy. But holy hell is New Lumos hard; I couldn't even get past the first district. Guess I should start grinding more!

I unlocked the Elf and Vampire classes after some quests. That was cool.

I like that the game unlocks two new worlds for you, and opens up more of the ice world. Pretty good, especially considering it already opened up Peculia, Nimbus and said Ice world all at once earlier in the game.

The music is amazing. Wish you could change it so I could only hear the W1 battle theme because that one is incredible. It's cute how each mii has different idle animations depending on the personality (the laid-back yawns, the air-headed waves at you, etc). So many little details like that.

I ended up getting Jesus as the mayor of the first town. Other inhabitants include Spiderman the tour guide, L'Aarchel the old lady even though she's like 14 in Fire Emblem, Chthulu and Linda from Bob's Burgers as the couple, Morty and Asuna whom I assume is anime character as the child and mother, and Robbie Rotten as the sarcastic guy. mobdro

Back