Pauline Artwork

Alex95

The True Power Master
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Alex95
User RikiiU is rather beat up about this piece of Pauline artwork (File:Pauline Tipping Stars artwork.png) being on the wiki. They said they only posted it somewhere online to show a friend and is rather confused as to how it showed up here. User Rosalinators is the one who uploaded the image, so I guess they thought the image looked official enough to upload. RikiiU would like the image taken down. Here's the message he gave both me and Glowsquid:

I'm not very handy with this since I just joined the wiki. Would you mind editing another artwork? I would assume a picture of Pauline's Smash brothers trophy. I really don't know how my artwork got here in the first place to be honest. I just put it online to show a friend, so how it got here? I donot know. I hope I'm not pressuring you, but I would appreciate it if you would add another artwork. Thank you.

I think that, since a majority of the image is official, only the bottom-most of her dress and feet where edited in, it deserves to be on the wiki. But RikiiU is rather beat up about this.

So my question is do we keep it or delete it?

The feet doesn't look good at all. If the official part of the Pauline thing doesn't actually have feet, don't edit stuff in 3D renders. 9 times out of 10, it looks bad and jarring.

I think we should delete this artwork and replace it with the official 2D art we once had for Pauline as the main infobox picture.

Back