Theories of the Mario Franchise

Koops

Agony
Pronouns
He/They
MarioWiki
ManKoops
Throughout the series, there have been lots of theories going on, with some of them being pretty interesting since they can reveal some of the Mario world's backstories, some of them were just... Messed up and don't really make sense. But here, i want to discuss with you fellow users some theories that we may find like, things that we should hear.

For example, the three figures we can see in the background of the so-called shiverburn galaxy from smg2, what if they were former inhabitants of this infernal place, until it sunk deep underground? :koopa: There ARE cliffs so there are lots of things here "beyond hell valley", possibly meaning that the galaxy was actually part of that background.

That is only one of the theories that have been running out there about our beloved red plumber :mario:

I didn't have any but Wonky does; He has the stupidest theory saying that there are 100 Merlons when there is only one he says the same about Merluvlee. Okay, well isn't it funny that all these "Merlons" are male... I thought not.
Just so we're clear this is a theory by Wonky in Paper Mario 2 and all rights go to him.

all the babies are from different universes and characters dont age

Mari Ohara said:

im pretty sure game theory use random word generators to pick titles for their videos.

that or their theories get stupider and stupider as time goes on.

Not just random word generators. They use a clickbait word generator. If you see questions like that for any headline, the answer most of the time is "no"

It's funny how it has been proven Mario can go faster than Sonic, though. He simply needs prep time.

Baby Luigi said:
Not just random word generators. They use a clickbait word generator. If you see questions like that for any headline, the answer most of the time is "no"
Did KING DEDEDE sink the SS EDMUND FITZGERALD??!!✔✔

Will Miyamoto ever give a solid map of the Mario world or will he just keep using different places forever?
The inconsistency of inconsistency

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Will Miyamoto ever give a solid map of the Mario world or will he just keep using different places forever?

Mario wasn't really ever meant to be consistent though.

Gene Rayburn said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:

Mario wasn't really ever meant to be consistent though.

Except Toad Town and Yoshi's Island, the only things that are still there.
(I'm selling my non existent stocks when JJ Abrams makes a Super Mario movie.)

There is absolutely no way to parody Game Theory. No matter how hard you try, they outdo themselves.

Back