Are there any characters you feel sorry for?

Koops

Agony
Pronouns
He/They
MarioWiki
ManKoops
Sometimes I just sit here, play Mario games and then realize that people hate some of the characters because of the reputation they were given by nintendo, and I happen to feel sorry for these guys.
About me, I kinda feel sorry for peach because I know lots of people who hate her for the frequency she gets kidnapped, and that makes her one of my favourite characters to be honest.(God how to use dat freackin' peach icon?)
I also feel sorry for Koops from paper mario 2 y'know, he seems to lack this capacity of attracting players' attention, mainly because he only appears in one game, but also because that appearance portrayed him as a loser.(Still don't know how to activate icons can someone tell me how to do so in any reply or message)

To use an icon, you click on its picture when you're typing and it inserts itself onto your message. You could also put their name in between two colons like :this:, but it's easier to just click them. :dk:

I kinda feel sorry for Bowser Jr. He's appearing less frequently than I would have thought, and it looks like Nintendo are replacing him with the Koopalings.

I feel sorry for Tiny and Chunky Kong. Tiny because of the criticism she gets (being a Dixie clone and her redesign) and Chunky because of him not returning in any future games yet, outside of cameos.

Peach. Poor girl can't catch a break.

I feel bad for Rosalina and what has been happening to her after Smash 3DS / Wii U. Now I'm seeing stuff on her that just doesn't feel right to me, and my biggest complaint is seeing her portrayed as a Power-type; she looks a lot more like a Tricky-type character.

Baby Luigi

No one should be kidnapped at that age. No. One.

Waluigi. I feel like there's so much potential there, but Nintendo really likes to act like he doesn't even exist, besides showing up for the sports games and party games.

Also, to some extent, I also feel bad for Toad. Poor guy doesn't seem to get enough respect.

MnSG said:
I feel bad for Rosalina and what has been happening to her after Smash 3DS / Wii U. Now I'm seeing stuff on her that just doesn't feel right to me, and my biggest complaint is seeing her portrayed as a Power-type; she looks a lot more like a Tricky-type character.

Out of all the things done argueably wrong with Rosalina you pick one thing that actually goes with her character to complain about????

qoij-S2c.jpg

I feel sorry for Daisy

Hated literally because of her horrible fanbase.

Yoshi

He's not been getting much use in the Super Mario games I've noticed, or at least not as much as I would like.
Swiftie_Luma said:
MnSG said:

Out of all the things done argueably wrong with Rosalina you pick one thing that actually goes with her character to complain about????
IDK, Rosalina doesn't really come off as a Power type to me. I'm not doubting that she's powerful, but I think Tricky would suit her a bit more, due to her magical qualities.

Magikrazy said:
IDK, Rosalina doesn't really come off as a Power type to me. I'm not doubting that she's powerful, but I think Tricky would suit her a bit more, due to her magical qualities.

Not just that, but the Power-type is often portrayed to have bad speed and technique statistics. I don't like the idea of seeing Rosalina have sluggish movement, and having magic powers should give her shots a good amount of accuracy as well.

Don't get me wrong though. Rosalina would still be stronger than Peach, but considering the fact that Power-type characters are often portrayed as being big "and" bulky, Rosalina has more in common with Waluigi (tall and thin) than she does with Wario, Donkey Kong, and Bowser.

Every character because of the bogus science they have to suffer through.

NOT the enemies Mario defeats. Every time I play a Mario game, a lot of those monsters are out to kill Mario. Lakitu, Porcupuffer, Goombas, Deep Cheeps, those purple Cheep Cheeps, Fire Chomps, Chain Chomps, Mecha-Koopas, Bob-Ombs, etc.. I feel sorry for Mario for having to put up with their shit and then having gamers think Mario is killing innocent animals that would've killed him otherwise.

luigi, he's constantly treated like garbage in his world even though he's more popular than his brother in our world
if only he knew

I feel bad for Admiral Bobbery after hearing about his very sad backstory. It was very sad how his wife died, if he hadn't sailed he could've nursed her back to health. What was more sad was the letter she wrote to him. :'(

hey, he sounds hilarious when he dies, so it's entirely on him

And he suicides himself constantly as a Level 9 in Giant Melee Yoshi's Island.

I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

Back