• 9**

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10**

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
My idea is to create a ROMhack of either Mega Man 1, 2 (most likely), or 6, depending of if I want 6 robot masters or 8 AND if I want the charge shot.
I leave the choice up to you.
*Probably not going to happen.
**DEFINITELY not going to happen.

Magikrazy said:
If it's only between 1, 2, and 6, why did you put the others on the poll?
In case people get ticked off by not having their favorite game on the poll.

but if you aren't going to do anything with them then why bother even mentioning them in the first place

all that will do is add meaningless votes to you, making it harder to make your decision

even without the excess games, there's still far too little information for us to offer any real kind of advice. what mechanics are you changing in this romhack? are you inserting new music? new graphics? what? don't leave your potential audience in the dark like that; not having any clue at all as to what to expect is a big turn-off, and you being reluctant to share any info on that matter just makes it worse.

Geoff said:
even without the excess games, there's still far too little information for us to offer any real kind of advice. what mechanics are you changing in this romhack? are you inserting new music? new graphics? what? don't leave your potential audience in the dark like that; not having any clue at all as to what to expect is a big turn-off, and you being reluctant to share any info on that matter just makes it worse.
I don't like to reveal stuff too early; people will get hyped, then I'll take it away, people will hate me, and I'll quit Mario Boards. Welcome to the Internet.

SuperDoom said:
Geoff said:
I don't like to reveal stuff too early; people will get hyped, then I'll take it away, people will hate me, and I'll quit Mario Boards. Welcome to the Internet.
where do you get the idea that people will hate you if you take things away? people may understandably be disappointed or upset, but I hardly think they would hate you over it, at least here

just reveal the things you are absolutely certain you will add into the final product. if you are unsure if something will appear, then simply don't reveal it yet.

Geoff said:
SuperDoom said:
Geoff said:
where do you get the idea that people will hate you if you take things away? people may understandably be disappointed or upset, but I hardly think they would hate you over it, at least here

just reveal the things you are absolutely certain you will add into the final product. if you are unsure if something will appear, then simply don't reveal it yet.
Okay, here are the Robot Masters I'm 100% going to add to the final product:
Axeman and ??????????? (a "secret" boss).

Back