Issue 115

Raiko Horikawa

Live your life according to your rhythm!
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Superchao
First, I'd like to deeply apologize to everyone reading the 'Shroom. I totally dropped the ball on this one, and I accept full responsibility for the heavy delay the issue suffered. I'm going to prevent this from happening again as long as I'm sub-director.

Anyhow, enjoy!

I loved this issue, so much effort seems to have been put into the sections this month.

this might sound like I'm tooting my own horn, but I must say I was surprised and honored to see my section got third place for staff section of the month. last night before I saw this I was feeling really down over personal issues, but looking at the staff notes and seeing that really made me feel a lot better. I just wanted to thank the core staff for acknowledging my work like that, and I also wanted to thank The Pyro Guy for being a great collaborator and a good friend to have.

anyway, I also agree with Yoshi876; you can really feel that everyone put a lot of work into their sections, and it led to an overall really good issue. keep up the good work everyone!

[quote author=somebody probably]>no clogged pipe
>mfw[/quote]

don't worry I'll be back with a new section soon i think

Great issue, everyone!

I also should probably chip in and say this.

Now, if you're one of my bosses, you would probably know that I hand in my sections pretty last minute. While I always try and get it in the day before the due date, there have been many times where I've had to stay up late writing the sections just to meet deadlines. And Cooking Guide consecutively reaching places in SotM fills me with pride! But it also means that I can try harder- if people like my rushed work, that doesn't mean that I can keep on rushing it, I should improve it and get it in early to give the staff a better time. So big thanks to LB for arranging the collab, and cheers to the Core Staff for appreciating my work!

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
shoutout to me for being the only one with a halloween/spooky theme

i already told you, mine are both psychological horror with one being me diving right the fuck back in to Dear Anton and the other being an investigative journalism piece requiring me to drive in a car with Travis for 2 days

Anton said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
shoutout to me for being the only one with a halloween/spooky theme

i already told you, mine are both psychological horror with one being me diving right the fuck back in to Dear Anton and the other being an investigative journalism piece requiring me to drive in a car with Travis for 2 days

ok you got me there

Anton, you don't think rye chips are the best?!

Consider me unsubscribed from the Shroom.

Back