Issue 114

Shoko

Dry Bowser
Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
A new edition is here! (The 'Shroom:Issue 114) Be sure to follow the Awards Committee Director Election, where you can place a vote towards the candidates as their campaigns become available. And similar to our feedback poll for Strategy Wing last month, we are now hosting one for Fake News, so please take your time to vote! (so many things to vote for this month)

Additionally, we have some new sections. Let's welcome Anton's Half-Baked Reviews over in Critic Corner, Alex95's New Articles in Pipe Plaza, and Meta Knight's Pokémon Calendar for Strategy Wing.

Enjoy the issue guys!

PSA: Images are still not uploaded, but these will come eventually. I am exhausted beyond belief and I need to get up early. If you can wait at most 12 hours, the entire thing should be up. I apologise profusely for this. Having to do emergency work with polls right on release and having to battle with sickness during the week has been extremely taxing on me, but this shall be fixed within those 12 hours.

In the Ultimate Music Battle some of the check boxes aren't appearing. I don't know if that is just me, but half of them are just plain missing or hidden. I don't know if you can fix that or not.

But other than that, what an amazing month for the Shroom. Great job everyone ^^

Cynder said:
In the Ultimate Music Battle some of the check boxes aren't appearing. I don't know if that is just me, but half of them are just plain missing or hidden. I don't know if you can fix that or not.

But other than that, what an amazing month for the Shroom
I think you're supposed to click on the title of the song itself for it to be checked off but I could be wrong
also gr8 review :thumbup:

Lord Bowser said:
Cynder said:

But other than that, what an amazing month for the Shroom
I think you're supposed to click on the title of the song itself for it to be checked off but I could be wrong
also gr8 review :thumbup:
I tried that but I couldn't really find any indication that any of it was checked so idk
Also thanks!
Yours was too even tho I already told you that lol

"O. Everything except Mario tbh"

i wonder who wrote that...

also gotta love how four paragraphs of me writing about DK's arse nets me section of the month for palette swap

just posting here that I do intend on running for AC Director again; just gotta work out some details before a full campaign post is put up

And it's up!

http://www.mariowiki.com/The_%27Shroom_talk:Issue_114/Awards_Director_Election

Back