9/1/2016 Nintendo Direct

Alex95

The True Power Master
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Alex95
A new Nintendo Direct aired today and usually I do a whole recap on it (on most other forums and Facebook). I wanted to do one here as well, but it's early and I'm tired, so I'm just going to talk about my favorite thing from it.

You may guess it's the Mario Sports Superstars, which is a five-in-one sports game much like Mario Sports Mix for Wii (but with one extra game!). Or perhaps the 3DS version of Super Mario Maker, which is something I called from the initial game's release.

Maybe I'll talk about Yo-Kai Watch or Phoenix Wright? Nah, I don't know too much about those series...es. Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC? ...No, overdone at this point.

Pokemon? I gotta talk about the new Alolan Dark/Normal Ratatta, right? ...Nah. It's cool and all, but I'll wait for more info about that before I continue with it.

Dragon Quest 7 & 8, of course! I'm a big Dragon Quest fan (kinda)! ...Sheesh, no, I'm not feeling that either...

Oh, I know! The one thing that I and several other people have been waiting for: the Zelda amiibo line! Specifically the 8-Bit Link amiibo, which is similar to the 8-Bit Mario(s) amiibo released for Mario's 30th anniversary. Look at it! It's awesome! These amiibo, which consists so far of said 8-bit Link, Ocarina of Time Link, and Toon Link and Zelda, along with the already announced ones, will have some bearing on the new The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Late-2016/Early-2017 is looking good!

JxTRwVUj0j-17qhQq0o950SsabAntF4W.png

was this thread necessary

well i mean i guess this is a nice post but we already kinda have a nintendo direct thread

Back