Who do you share a birthday with?

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
Hey guys I thought I'd like to make a fun thread about who do you share a birthday with. It's about who was born on the same day as you. It can either be in any year or the same year that you were born in.

For me, I share a birthday with Willow Smith who was coincidentally born in the same day and month and the same exact year as me.

Who else do you share a birthday with?

my twin

Nobody probably

Alexandre Dumas, Alex Rodriguez, Jordan Spieth, Triple H, Maya Rudolph, Max Scherzer, and a bunch of other people.

The most notable I find are Vinnie Jones, Bradley Cooper, Marilyn Manson and the voice actor for Mr. Krabs.

the mario wiki

Eddy Grant, Murray Head, Marsha Warfield, and Penn Jillette.

johnny depp, natalie portman, michael j fox, rafi fine, mae whitman (name sounds familiar) and, probably the most important to me, matthew bellamy, lead singer of my favourite band ever, Muse

Of the ones I recognize: Tommy Lee Jones, Robin Thicke, Marco Polo, William Howard Taft, and Agatha Christie (remind me to read more sherlock holmes)

Eddy Grant (we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue), Murray Head (One Night in Bangkok), Marsha Warfield (Night Court and Empty Nest), and Penn Jillette ('Nuff said).

Everyone else has cool ones and I've just got the lady who plays the mum in Everybody Loves Raymond and The Middle

Oh and Icemario B)

D.Va said:
Everyone else has cool ones and I've just got the lady who plays the mum in Everybody Loves Raymond and The Middle

Don't worry Fanta, even if your birthday isn't popular with celebrities we love you anyway.

lawrence-jennifer-large.jpg

Katniss/Mystique actress Jennifer Lawrence
jonas-joe-large.jpg

Jonas brother Joe
affleck-ben-large.jpg

Actor and director Ben Affleck
bonaparte-napoleon-large.jpg

Napoleon
child-julia-large.jpg

Speaking of French people, French chef Julia Child
sheridan-rondell-large.jpg

Cory in the House's dad

Hobbes said:
Alexandre Dumas, Alex Rodriguez, Jordan Spieth, Triple H, Maya Rudolph, Max Scherzer, and a bunch of other people.

same

seamus dever too, but idk if anyone knows who that is

Back