Super Mario Bros. Crossover

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
Mario, Luigi, Link, Samus, Simon, and a whole lot of other characters!
EDIT: As requested by SiFi, here's a link.

*posts one of my gmod pictures here*

I remember this game, but the graphics don't really look appealing enough for me to get interested, unlike Super Mario Bros. X. I just don't love the 8-bit style.

oh i remember this

i played this back when it originally released i think, and also the subsequent versions

I have it bookmarked and play it from time to time. Lost Levels on hard mode is ridiculous.

It's very fortunate that everyone who's posted in this thread has already heard of this game. Imagine seeing the title and thinking, "oh that sounds interesting, what is it" and then just seeing the first post, no links or screenshots or context or anything. If I just described anyone reading right now, then here.
Striker Mario said:
I just don't love the 8-bit style.
It doesn't have to be 8-bit. You can make it look like any of these games:
ObKMmoB.png

SiFi said:
It's very fortunate that everyone who's posted in this thread has already heard of this game. Imagine seeing the title and thinking, "oh that sounds interesting, what is it" and then just seeing the first post, no links or screenshots or context or anything.
Same with my Brutal Mario thread.

In that thread you at least told people it was a hack. With this you didn't say if it was a fangame or what. For anyone who hadn't heard about the game, they could easily have thought this didn't even exist and was just you sharing an idea as if to say "wouldn't it be neat if there was something like this?"

In other words, just put more effort into your opening posts.

SiFi said:
It doesn't have to be 8-bit. You can make it look like any of these games:
ObKMmoB.png
Oh, huh. Well, I didn't see it immediately in the main page, so I sort of assumed it was just in the 8-bit style.

Playing this game made me realise that Blaster Master is the hardest character to use, since it cannot jump as high as the others, though shooting in all directions is as great as it sounds.

Also, when I played this game last time, I made sure Luigi is not selectable since the other characters are simply more appealing (but Mario is kept because he's the titular character).

Thanks for reading.

I think Link is the character that's the most fun to play as. Even though the game is considered finished now, I do hope more characters will be added one day. Like Kirby.

Back