Issue 112

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello, all! It took some time, but Issue 112 (The 'Shroom:Issue 112) is finally out! There are a lot of things to look forward to in this one. The new Poll Committee Chairperson is revealed in this one. What is more is that Critic Corner (The 'Shroom:Issue 112/Critic Corner) is hosting a poll on what content you'd like to see featured in Critic Corner. Please take your time to answer the poll! More information is available in the Staff Notes (The 'Shroom:Issue 112/Staff Notes), so please also take your time to read that as well.

We hope you enjoy Issue 112!

Unless you're still trying to accomplish this issue, there are some things missing:
- Superchao's staff protrait is missing on Staff Notes
- 3 images of my Mystery Images section is missing on Fun Stuff

Despite this little thing , this issue is awesome. Andymii's Very Brief and Silly Year in Review section was great and funny and this make it my favorite section of this issue.

Congratulations to RandomYoshi, Superchao, Hypnotoad, Meta Knight, Tucayo and Andymii with their new positions and I wish the best of luck to Crocodile Dippy, Super Mario Bros. and Stooben Rooben.

The Art Contest (The 'Shroom:Issue_112/Art_Contest) page is now up, and along with my Critic Corner poll I also have another thing for myself to fish for ideas for a new section (The 'Shroom:Issue 112/Critic Corner), 3rd paragraph.

If clicking is too hard, here's that paragraph right here!
Additionally, I will be contributing my own section to this team soon enough, but first I Need Your Help!™ The theme of my section will be me trying out new things and then giving a half-assed and superficial first-time review of it. The section is meant to be a bit silly and not too serious, and give you, the readers, more of a say in what’s covered. Here’s my Steam Inventory filled with games I haven’t played for some ideas, but things you can tell me to do can also be movies, shows, physical actions, trying new foods, music, literally anything and I’ll cover it eventually if it’s not too ridiculous. Just send me a message here on my talk page or PM it to me on the forum.

Back