• Shrek The Third

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Shrek Forever After

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puss in Boots

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
They're making ANOTHER one?

I wonder how many animals will be harmed in the making?

For all things considered, the Shrek series ended with Shrek 2, which I found a lot better than the first one.

I added a poll for what your favorite Shrek movie is, but I have another question: which one is your least favorite? For me, it's Shrek The Third, which I thought had an unfocused plot, tried too hard to be funny, and overall felt soulless.

first two shrek movies were great, forth was enjoyable but my expectations here are low

fuck fuck fuck shit fuck shit titty fuck

not my reaction to the announcement, i accidentally voted for shrek 3 instead of shrek 2 on the poll

Oboro said:
For all things considered, the Shrek series ended with Shrek 2, which I found a lot better than the first one.
Same, I've always liked Shrek 2 more than the first one.

Probably because

a huge portion of the first Shrek movie was Fiona hearing part of Shrek's conversation with Donkey out of context and misunderstanding him. I really really hate it when movies do that. :mad:

I thought the series officially ended with 4....

the quality won't ever match up with the second one but I'm hope i'm wrong. I mean, they did made all Kung Fu Panda movies decent, as well as Madagascar.

This is pretty jarring, considering every trailer referred to Forever After as "The Final Chapter", even acting as if that was the actual title.

Back