how often do you curse in real life?

question

• I fucking curse like a motherfucking salior, bitchass.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • I curse pretty frequently

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • I curse somewhat frequently

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I curse occasionally

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • I curse somewhat rarely

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I curse pretty rarely

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Cursing?! Why, what a horrible thing to even think of!

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
It really depends on the setting

If I'm hanging out with a bunch of friends, I can swear a bunch but I never really mean anything by it. I seem to do that on this forum a lot too. Especially when I'm hyped.

In most settings, I don't though. Unless I'm just really annoyed at something or someone.

I don't really curse, although occasionally some slip out subconsciously when I hurt myself or do something stupid :P

I curse extremely frequently unless I'm trying to look good

I don't really swear much. It's only when I:

A. Hurt myself

B. Get REALLY mad.

And when I'm joking on the internep, I just transfer the word into asterisks. (E.T.C You dumb ****!)

I almost never even get the oportunity to swear in real life because my sister gets all whiny whenever I do.

Of course, she doesn't mind other people doing it but it's just 1000 times worse when I say even words like "hell".

I don't curse often at all. Most of the time, I say hell or freaking or whatever

I cuss way less often in meatspace than online (I cuss on the internet all the fucking time) and when I slip IRL I say "excuse my language"

I curse a lot, definitely everyday. Unless I'm around my mother, she gets funny even if I say something like damn.

depends on who i am around, with friends i curse quite often, if with family i rarely do so

Nah. Cursing feels like I am harming the environment around me, and even when I am in times of distress, what I say is far from what you would describe as "cursing" (more like complaining).

I do have to say, when I thought about making a topic like this, I was afraid people will self-demonstrate their habits in their responses, so to see that it's not the case here pleases me.

Thanks for reading.

I say shit most of the time. I rarely say fuck except on the internet. In school, I don't swear and I have respect.

I fucking swear like a fucking mad ****, me, and bollocks to whoever's around.

I won't swear around people if it'll make my life so much easier not to, or if someone I care about asks me not to, but otherwise, I don't give a shit.

Magikrazy said:
I almost never even get the oportunity to swear in real life because my sister gets all whiny whenever I do.
Does she intentionally try to piss you off so that you swear at her? Because mine used to all the time.

I only really curse when I'm alone. If I'm around my family and irl friends then I try to have my mouth as clean as possible.

everytime and everyday
except to like my parents
i dont know how people live without not doing it at all
i know a few people who like just dont curse at all and im like howe the fuk do you do that

You may see me cursing here on occasion when I'm mucking around or feeling big. But in real life I really don't enjoy swearing. And when I do swear, it never feels like I mean it.

It isn't habitual for me at all, though.

Back