Mariofan169 reviews every Pokemon episode

MoonAge

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
The Pokemon anime: the majority of people either like it, think it's okay, or just want it to end already. But it is definitely one of the most popular cartoons from the last 20 years, and just for the hell of it, I'm going to watch every Pokemon episode. Yes, I am that crazy, but not crazy enough to watch every single season; if I did, I'd probably be well into college by the time I finish it. For this project, I'll just be reviewing the Indigo League arc (aka every Kanto episode), and I'll be doing one episode a day, as well as giving my favorite moment from each one. So without further ado, let the madness begin!

Episode 1: Pokemon, I Choose You! (7/10)

As far as pilots go this one is a pretty good start to the series. It gives us a decent idea of what the characters are like, but...idk, it just feels off without Team Rocket in it. Also, might as well say it now: this is kiiiind of a lackluster dub, with Ash's voice in particular getting pretty grating at times. But besides that, so far so good.

Highlight: Pokedex being a jerk to Ash

ive just watched that episode yesterday on the nintendo anime 3ds app lol

okay so should I really continue this

pretty much every episode is the same and it doesn't look like that many people are interested anyway, so I'll probably stop this after one episode

I one reviewed a kaiju movie a day leading up to the 2014 Godzilla. You gotta be committed to this sort of thing.

Part of me wants to go back and re-evaluate the films. I was a lot harsher on the films than I should have been for some reason. I just don't have time to watch a movie a day like that for a couple months. Who knows, maybe I'll do reviews again, but more spaced out and more in-depth.

Back