Author Topic: What things do you regret doing on the wiki or forum?  (Read 16002 times)

Captain America

• Steve Rogers
  • Donkey Kong
  • GalacticPetey
  • Avengers Assemble
    • View Profile
Re: What things do you regret doing on the wiki or forum?
« Reply #160 on: July 30, 2018, 10:40:25 AM »
I regret not being super involved with a lot of the community aspects of the forum. I hardly participate in Awards activities anymore and I don't think I've ever read the Shroom unless it was a special issue or if, and this is gonna sound really selfish, I had some sort of contribution to it. I don't use Discord and I've never played Mafia. And every time I go on chat it seems dead. And this is mostly just forum stuff. I hardly ever go on the Wiki at all anymore.

It's not that I don't like this community, it's just that I'm busy and I don't have time for a lot of these things.

LeftyGreenMario

• Do not show the embarrassing CPU scores during the battle.
  • Donkey Kong
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2018, 06:04:46 PM »
If we can get Goomba for Super Mario Party or Thwomp on a freaking moped for Mario Kart 8 then I don't see why we can't get Wallop either.

Make it happen, Nintendo.

Roll and Maria Renard

• Pwwnd123
  • King Bowser
  • Pwwnd123
  • Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 23, 2019, 11:36:02 PM »
I regret acting real immature towards some people's opinions on the forum and the Discord server recently. I feel sorry for calling/denouncing people as misogynists for disliking/hating a few female characters like Peach and/or Roll. I was a bit immature and it really haunts me. It was really childish of me to do that. I realize that people's opinions on things can change/fluctuate over time and they can go from loving/liking someone to disliking/hating them. I mean don't get me wrong, I used to hate Peach at first but my opinion of her slowly got better to the point where I love her. Similarly, my sister used to like Peach but then she slowly started to despise her. I realize that lots of people don't really like Peach that much and that's fine, some peoples opinions go from hating her to loving her, people going from loving her to hating her, and people being neutral with her and not caring much about her. It does happen.

I also regret making that Peach needs a new voice actress thread. It also haunts me to this day. That thread was when I absolutely had enough of Peach's voice and disliked Peach a little bit because of Samantha Kelly. I was childish and my hate boner for Samantha Kelly's Peach voice was to an extreme. My opinion of Samantha Kelly's Peach has gotten better and so has my opinion of Peach and her voice. Back then, the only thing I liked about Peach were just her looks (especially her ponytail) and Jen Taylor's voice of her. Everything else, I just disliked and didn't care that much about. It was sometime after when I played Super Mario 3D World, I started to really really love Peach and I became fan of her. I used to be a complete hater, then went to love/hate state, and then now I fully love her and a big fan of her and Daisy. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:51:47 PM by Roll and Maria Renard »

Niiue

• Moustafa
  • Cheep-Cheep
  • Binarystep
  • East of Dry Dry Desert
    • View Profile
    • Lost Games Wiki
« Reply #164 on: February 13, 2019, 02:07:21 AM »
What don't I regret, tbh. I joined the wiki when I was like 9 or 10, then proceeded to make up a bunch of horrible conjectural names (see: Screwer) and start ridiculous proposals about the weirdest stuff imaginable. And that's not even getting into the numerous rules I broke back then.
RIP Walkazo 1991-2016

Sprites for my fangames

Moldo

• I have no idea why I made Pink Yoshi as a troll face, but hey, it's good for when you tell a bad joke.
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 13, 2019, 10:37:29 AM »
I regret spamming about wanting Mario Odyssey DLC when I first came on here. :-[

Isabelle

• Best girl. And dog. And definitely NOT deserving of the mostly *bleep* fanart she gets.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • The adorable, fluffy, 100% hug material Isabelle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 13, 2019, 11:56:45 AM »
It wasn't that bad though

In fact, you didn't talk about it as much as you're making it sound