''A new type of Mario is coming.''

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/06/16/e3-2016-nintendo-a-new-kind-of-mario-is-coming

Clearly it's new NEW Super Mario bros.

no no mcmadness, its gonna be new newer super mario bros

Shigeru Miyamoto: "We present to you: Super Mario

Skylanders!"

*runs from the stage*

*trailer stars*

*screams of terror and pain from the audience fade in with the background music*

Zae Eildus said:

No actually it will be new newer super mario new bros

new edition

new super mario bros nx turbo hd remix & knuckles featuring dante from the devil may cry series championship edition: beyond thunderdome

Alright, now for some predictions:

Instead of twin brothers, Mario and Luigi will now be uncle and nephew. Also, instead of Italian they will be Puerto Rican.

Yoshi is now a talking car with all the gadgets they need.

Toadsworth will have his named changed to The Chief and he gives Mario and Luigi new missions. Also he talks like J. Jonah Jameson.

Princess Peach (now just Peach) also works for The Chief, but is shown to be more competent than Mario and Luigi and The Chief always gives them a hard time about it. Also instead of a pink dress, Peach now wears a black skintight suit like the kind Black Widow wears. And she speaks in a Russian accent.

Bowser is now simply known as Koopa. His backstory is that he used to be well-renowned (and human) herpetologist Dr. James Bowser. But one day, he injected himself with turtle DNA to make himself stronger. But instead, he mutated into a half human, half turtle monster. Ridiculed by his colleagues, he fled to the sewers where he befriended the turtles that lived there and became their king of sorts. While down there, he grew to resent the human race and now wishes to wipe them out so turtles may rise up.

Rosalina is now Rosie and she runs a diner.

Threek said:
new super mario bros nx turbo hd remix & knuckles featuring dante from the devil may cry series championship edition: beyond thunderdome

recoded day 35/40689

Zae Eildus said:
I would love a sequel to Newer Super Mario Bros., to be honest. Great mod.

Striker Mario said:
Zae Eildus said:

He's currently working on newer super mario bros ds

Striker Mario said:
Zae Eildus said:

thats the great thing about modding and hacks and whatnot. Lots of variety and somethings you thought you'd never see in a game.

Magikrazy said:
Yoshi is now a talking car with all the gadgets they need.

this is a gigantic improvement actually

Zae Eildus said:
Striker Mario said:
Zae Eildus said:

thats the great thing about modding and hacks and whatnot. Lots of variety and somethings you thought you'd never see in a game.

there might be a newer u in the future..who knows...?

In all seriousness though, my guess is that it's the "Super Mario Warriors" idea that the developers of Hyrule Warriors said they wanted to do a while back.

what about a prequel set during the Great Ape War

Then it wouldn't be Mario, eh?

Mario: Breath of the Wild

Survival action/adventure RPG with a massive open world. Play as Mario and set the Mushroom Kingdom aflame.

Not before Mario Warriors. And especially not Mario's Crossbow Training. :P

I don't know, but it's probably before the Link motorbike spinoff.

Back