Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
So now this is a thing.

All we know is that they returned the car-like mechanic to the handhelds

NdCube needs to stop trying.

They better ditch that idea or they won't get anywhere with it.

I don't think the car is what they meant when they say you don't have to wait your turn to move.

Baby Luigi said:
So now this is a thing.

All we know is that they returned the car-like mechanic to the handhelds

NdCube needs to stop trying.

Welp, if the car returns, I hope they balance it more, like putting longer boards and get rid of those lost half of your mini stars events.

Mcmadness said:
I don't think the car is what they meant when they say you don't have to wait your turn to move.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/259348-nintendo-gives-players-unprecedented-freedom-in-the-legend-of-zel said:
players no longer have to wait for their turn, as everyone moves at once

I know. I stand by what I said.

it's car-like and that's enough to turn me off the game.

Is it though? The name and description in my mind seems to be like ''get to thing as fast you can before the others''

Sonja said:
Did we really need yet another Mario Party?

It's Mario Party. They pimp that shit like crazy.

Well at least the minigames will still probably be good. I hope.

And if this is the game that introduces Baby Luigi as a playable character (and we know it won't), I'll forgive it.

I'm just looking forward to more Bowser shenanigans

Bowser would be amusing like always. I think 10 was the only game they ----ed him up in.

He was seriously lacking in ham.

The roster will most likely be composed of Super Mario Amiibo characters

which is a good thing

and well , i want to assume that , while we move at the same time , actual stars will be present hence the name

I just feel that with the name of the game, the goal would be the first to reach the end of the boards will be the Super Star. I hope they do boards that are long enough to not make it too short to be played unless they are making it like Island Tour (each boards have a different length).

I have some bad feeling about this game surely due to the recent Mario games.

can't wait to see what shit-awful boards they come up with this time

Honestly the only major thing that caught my attention in MPIT was the Choicest Voice minigame.

Even though im pretty sure the game does not evaluate your actual impressions , it was still fun to do voices.

I hope that atleast this has good minigames

I interpreted the 'everyone moves at once' thing as everybody rolling and moving all at once rather than having a turn order, but I guess it could be the car.

My prediction is that Mario will be playable.

man it sucks now that one of my 2nd favorite mario spinoff series has been reduced to this.

Ill still be a little positive though, at least the active order sounds to be something interesting.

Treehouse footage any moment now.

Rosalina playable. Calling it.

And Boo. And Diddy.

And of course Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Wario, Waluigi, Toad and DK. And maybe Bowser.

Shouldnt it be obvious ? the characters with a SM amiibo are the playable ones , sans Bowser .

Anyway , according to footage . Now you play as a Toad in a boss rush mode where you recruit characters and thats the only way to play as them , otherwise you play as toad.

The whole point is to battle a boss , which is silly.

i dont really have anything to say about this game other than this is not Mario Party.

Back