• Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ant-Man

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Captain America: Civil War

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
It may just be recency bias, but for me, Civil War is the best. I liked its dark, mature tone, and it had a lot going on in it.

I liked Winter Soldier over Civil War, to be honest.

Winter Soldier was great to be precisely because of its lack of superpowers. The most powerful things in this movie are a wingsuit and a metal arm, which in my opinion leaves more room for focusing on the characters.

Plus the action was more intense. The fight with Crossbones and the final fight at the end of Civil War were the only fights that really felt "tough" to me. Everyone loves the airplane fight scene, but to me it was a (admittedly pretty neat) superpowered CGIfest. I personally prefer the faster, tougher, more "realistic" scenes from Winter Soldier.

To rank them (only counting ones I've seen):
1. Winter Soldier
2. Civil War
2. Ant-Man (I can't decide which one I like more, I'll have to watch both and compare)
4. Iron Man
5. Avengers 2
6. Avengers
7. Captain America 1
8. Thor (its not bad, just okayish)

Guardians of the Galaxy has been my go-to Marvel movie ever since it came out, I just love it so much and I cannot WAIT for the second one.

The Avengers and Civil War are definitely up there too, though.

either Guardians of the Galaxy or Iron Man, both are superb imo.

The Avengers, Captain America: Winter Soldier and Ant Man would probably be 3rd-5th in no particular order

bottom three would probably be Iron Man 2, Age of Ultron, and Thor: The Dark World

like all the ones of i've seen but my ranking of them is

1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. The Avengers
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5. Iron Man
6. Captain America: The First Avenger
7. Thor: The Dark World
8. Thor
9. The Avengers: Several Days of Ultron

1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Avengers: Age of Ultron
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5. The Avengers
6. Ant-Man
7. Captain America: The First Avenger
8. Thor
9. Iron Man 3
10. Thor: The Dark World
11. The Incredible Hulk

2 - 6 are all really close for me

7 - 10 are all movies that I haven't seen enough or remember well to have much of an opinion on but w/e

11 was pretty bad in my opinion, needed work

haven't seen the first two iron man films, but will get around to watching them sometime after my upcoming birthday on the 9th

Civil War is definitely my all time favourite marvel movie, including all the other marvel series of films (x-men, spiderman, etc) that are not part of the universe

Out of the MCU movies, I like Civil War and the first Avengers the best.

Out of non-MCU movies, either Spider-man 1 or Spider-man 2

guardians of the galaxy without a doubt, no contest, nothing else comes close.

i have a really unpopular opinion about gotg in that i think its one of the worst mcu movies lol

idk the humor didnt appeal to me i guess.

if i had to rank these it would probably be sth like

worst -> thor 2 -> the incredible hulk -> thor -> gotg -> iron man 2 -> age of ultron (kiiinda iffy about this one being so high though, its been a while since i watched a lot of these)-> iron man -> captain america 2 -> avengers 1 -> iron man 3 (this one was really topkek imo) -> captain america -> civil war -> best

didnt watch ant-man

Out of those i've seen: Avengers > Guardians > Civil War > Age of Ultron > Winter Solider > Iron Man > Incredible Hulk > Ant Man > Thor: The Dark World

Avengers will always be my favorite just for how's it's built up. Guardians and Civil War are close second and third place, former was entertaining while latter was the best in terms of story. Age of Ultron has it's problems and while Winter Solider is a better film in storytelling, Ultron was more enjoyable to watch plus it had Scarlet Witch. Iron Man and Hulk was just enjoyable, Ant Man was meh and Thor The Dark World is just dull.

Back