Ko a character Project M edition.

TabuuandPeach

I don't live in the U.S., I live in Israel.
Banned User
Here's the Rules:
Roy survives to the final battle. (If you break this rule, I will randomly pick a character to revive Roy.)
No cheating. (Im the only one to cheat.)
No double posting unless somebody posted before you.

Starting roster:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Snake
Roy
Mewtwo
Ike
Marth
Ivysaur
Pikachu
Olimar
Zelda
Shiek
Mr. Game & Watch
Lucas
Bowser
R.O.B.

now that concludes the rules and roster good luck with your character!

hehehe

Starting roster:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Snake
Roy
Mewtwo
Ike
Marth
Ivysaur
Pikachu
Olimar
Zelda
Shiek
Mr. Game & Watch
Lucas
Bowser
R.O.B.

Starting roster:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Snake
Roy
Mewtwo
Ike
Marth
Ivysaur
Pikachu
Olimar
Zelda
Shiek
Mr. Game & Watch
Lucas
Bowser
R.O.B.

I gave Roy Mewtwo's life because you broke rule #1

In that case I may as well choose a character to make impervious until the end as that's only fair. For this matter I'll choose Snake. This means that the final battle will be Snake vs. Roy so lets just cut to the chase shall we?

Starting roster:
Snake
Roy

Sub-Zero said:
In that case I may as well choose a character to make impervious until the end as that's only fair. For this matter I'll choose Snake. This means that the final battle will be Snake vs. Roy so lets just cut to the chase shall we?

Starting roster:
Snake
Roy
You got busted broke the no cheating rule.

Starting Roster:
No cheating
Snake

DragonFreak said:
Starting Roster:
No cheating
Snake
No cheating isn't in the roster, it's a Rule.

I notice how you never actually continued with the game despite me "cheating" which obviously means that I'm not cheating because I'm doing the same thing as you.

Snake wins everyone you can go home now.

Also care to explain how it's cheating? Surely having a poll based game and banning one character from being able to be eliminated for no reason at all other than the fact that you fangasm over them is considered a form of sketchy stuff

Sub-Zero said:
I notice how you never actually continued with the game despite me "cheating" which obviously means that I'm not cheating because I'm doing the same thing as you.

Snake wins everyone you can go home now.

Also care to explain how it's cheating? Surely having a poll based game and banning one character from being able to be eliminated for no reason at all other than the fact that you fangasm over them is considered a form of sketchy stuff
Im the ONLY one to do that.

I don't see why anyone else can't do that. This the internet, not a dictatorship

Sub-Zero said:
I don't see why anyone else can't do that. This the internet, not a dictatorship
Stop that, I don't want to contact an admin. :mad:

Because of the cheating Roy is declared winner!

TabuuandPeach said:
Here's the Rules:
No cheating.

Sorry looks like you're cheating

Okay I'll leave now

Sub-Zero said:
TabuuandPeach said:
Here's the Rules:
No cheating.

Sorry looks like you're cheating

Okay I'll leave now
I have updated the rules, Roy Beats Mr. Game and Watch 10-5 My father played against me Roy, and I won.

DragonFreak said:
Ok ok my bad.

Starting Roster:
Rules
Snake
more like
Snake
Roy

here, i made a tweak to this

My modded Baby Luigi over Luigi in Project M
This thread

Ok, so now can we actually play by the KO a character rules, or are you going to force the results you exactly want down everyone's throats? Because it's no fun if we know who's going to win at the end, especially with your asinine "I'm the only one who can cheat i'm awesome lololololz" rule.

Back