Noct's Doodles (Thread Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noct

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
(Update 11/27/20: Due to the abundance of broken links from when I moved accounts on DA, this thread has become somewhat messy. I likely won't be updating it going forward but I still will be posting my future drawings on DA.)

Last edited:
Re: Nano's drawings.

Robotnik saying to his dumbots "YOU'RE INCOMPETENT! AND YOU STINK OF PISS! NO MORE EXCUSES! I WANT THAT PEINOUS HEDGEHOG HAMMERED! AND I MEAN NOW!"

Okay that one is amazing

Incredible work

Oh nice Artwork of Knuckles in Pumpkin hill!

KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR
IT'S KNUCKLES

I believe its KNUCK KNUCK OPEN UP THE DOOR IT'S KNUCKLES is right

Hey it looks a lot better than my paper mario sprites.

Really all I'd recommend is making the head rounder. Otherwise it looks great

That looks really good! I'd be interested in seeing how you would draw Arm Gun Mario now. Not saying you have to, but I would definitely be interested.

But it's brown.

I think his mustache looks brown in certain Mario & Luigi artwork, which the drawing is clearly based on (indicators being the black rather than red M on his hat and the style of drawing). However, in M&L artwork, his mustache is still a darker shade of brown than his hair, unlike the drawing where they are the same shade.

Luigi 64DD said:
I think his mustache looks brown in certain Mario & Luigi artwork, which the drawing is clearly based on (indicators being the black rather than red M on his hat and the style of drawing). However, in M&L artwork, his mustache is still a darker shade of brown than his hair, unlike the drawing where they are the same shade.

Good eye.

Actually, his stache is dark brown in the 3D artwork too, just a really dark shade.

I decided to remove the Marie image again due to the fact I'm still not satisfied with the end result, the anatomy is completely awful and the background was basically an afterthought.

I've been neglecting my practice again and it's starting to catch up to me given how many duds I've produced this week alone, I think I'm going to take some time out to sharpen up on it.

So this isn't anything inherently new (in fact, it's been on FTG's forum for a couple of months now) but I've been periodically working on this flash thing involving Mario and Huey, I have since lost interest in continuing work on this project but I figure I might as well post it here.

fHaPXD2.gif

Also I'm not sure what's the deal with the static, it isn't supposed to look like that.

Just experimenting with colors and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back