Deathrow Dungeon - The luck-based RPG! *SIGN-UPS NEEDED!*

Afterstormer

Cheep Cheep
What's a forum game section without one of these? Boring, that's what!

A team of 5 people travel down the most brutal dungeon in the land of Cralen, beating up enemies along the way. On the 10th floor, the team encounter a boss! Defeat it to access the next area.

Like all games, there are rules to abide by:

Everyone starts with 4 HP. When it goes down to 0, you faint. The other people then have 2 tries to revive you, or you die. If you faint 3 times in a battle, you die and cannot be revived until the next battle occurs. People can join in the heat of battle, but don't recieve any EXP gained.

You can choose ANY action you want, except invulnerability of course. I will then use a RNG (random number generator) to determine the outcome of your attack.

There are 6 outcomes for each action:

1 = You dun goofed! The attack fails extremely bad, making you look stupid while dealing an immense amount of damage to you or your team.

2 = Still bad... The attack fails, dealing minor damage to you.

3 = Fail. Nothing happens, so you and the enemy sustain no damage.

4 = Success! The attack works which deals damage to the enemy!

5 = Major success!! The attack works better than expected, dealing much more damage to the enemy!

6 = A bit over the top? The attack works so perfectly, you go insane for a moment, dealing a monstrous amount of damage to the enemy, but also damaging you in the process!

The battle screen will look like this:

(GL)_training_dummy_3.jpg

VS. Training Dummy
Just a dummy used for training. Nothing strange about that, right?
HP =
glossy-heart.png
glossy-heart.png
glossy-heart.png
2000px-Heart_icon_red_hollow.svg.png
2000px-Heart_icon_red_hollow.svg.png
3/5​

Adventurers:
index.php

Lv. 1 Afterstormer
glossy-heart.png
glossy-heart.png
glossy-heart.png
glossy-heart.png
4/4 HP
43/50 EXP
mario_head_by_esmasrico-d8q8eqc.png

Lv. 1 Mayro
skeleton_PNG5555.png
0/4 HP - FAINTED 1/3
36/50 EXP

Sounds interesting? I need a team of 5 players before we can start, so if you would like to sign up, comment on this board.

The sign-up sheet is here:

Afterstormer I wanna play too
-----
-----
-----
-----

Back