I can ONLY access the forum

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
so this just started happening

www.marioboards.com is literally the only website I can access. I can go to any sub-board or any thread and there's no problem at all BUT when I say, try to go on the wiki itself it gives me this:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.mariowiki.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

But it's not just the wiki, any other website I try to go to gives me the same error, be it Reddit, Youtube, ANYTHING.

I access just about everything from my bookmarks the way I always have.
My computer's network connection is fine and I even unplugged it and plugged it back in for good measure.
It should still be permitted to access the Web, it was working fine 10 minutes ago.

wat do

EDIT: I also cleared my cache and that didn't do anything.

check your add-ons and extensions, there might be one of those ----ing around with your browser

also, does the problem appear in other browsers? like did you try browsing in google chrom or internet exploder?

when in doubt, try uninstalling and reinstalling firefox.

Baby Luigi said:
check your add-ons and extensions, there might be one of those ----ing around with your browser

also, does the problem appear in other browsers? like did you try browsing in google chrom or internet exploder?

when in doubt, try uninstalling and reinstalling firefox.
disappointed by lack of "firestarfox"

does your phone or anything else with internet capabilities have this issue too?

also, check your firewall as well

Everything seems to have worked itself out.

Apparently my connection did go out for a little while but my computer still said that the connection was active. I tried going on the Wii U eShop and I couldn't get it to connect for a while, either.

so basically my computer was lying to me about having internet access

you might want to consider re-starting your internet

if that doesnt work try and get your hub looked out

Funny, I was having the exact same problem when my internet went out a few days ago; for a few minutes I could only access this site before it shut down completely.

Back