Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
I know life can be irritating at times, so in this thread you can let off some steam.

Not today, but on other forums, I hate it when people are acting like douchebags and general, and when you call them out for said confrontational behavior, they think you're "no fun".

Also, one time, some douche left a comment in all caps yelling at me for stating that my Steam workshop add-on crashed his game.

Ugh, i'm basically f**ked after what happened.

They give us calculators in Algebra I to help us with our work, but i just lost mine today and i cannot find it anywhere. I am in a perturbed mood at the moment but i just have to stick with the punishment.

My Vita didn't turn on even though I'm certain it has battery left

I got computer problems as soon as I started testing. Yay.

Now I'm waiting on hold. Again.

Hilda said:
i woke up and there was no milk in the fridge, what a *bleep*ty thing to wake up to.
Wow, describes my experience perfectly. Water is disgusting.

So yesterday I got my phone back from repairs (it stopped working after four weeks in addition to a non-functioning camera). Cool and all.

So they completely wiped the darn thing. Could be worse. I'm fairly cloud based mostly.

But now I've put Pushbullet on it. Pushbullet sees it as a new device. I can't merge the 'old device' with the new one.

It's just freaking annoying to have the same device in my list twice. I mean they could have used the MAC or IMEI numbers to identify it or something but nooooo. Or offered ways of merging them but noo-hoo.

I CAN'T F****** THINK ANYMORE. MY PROCRASTINATION IS GETTING WORSE! I HATE MYSELF I HATE MY FAMILY I HATE EVERYONE AND I HAVE NO HOPE ANYMORE.

I honestly think I flunked my science test today. My God, if I did flunk I'm going to be so mad at myself...

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
I CAN'T F****** THINK ANYMORE. MY PROCRASTINATION IS GETTING WORSE! I HATE MYSELF I HATE MY FAMILY I HATE EVERYONE AND I HAVE NO HOPE ANYMORE.

No offense, but that's not a reason to hate every person alive.

i stressed myself too much about someone probably scamming another person in my anti-scammer group and we don't know who it is

Charley Dietz said:
I honestly think I flunked my science test today. My God, if I did flunk I'm going to be so mad at myself...

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:

Are you trying to run my life?

Love that school is finally winding down, especially with how stressful it always is, and I thought that everything was chill and that it wasn't going to be rough but then today I was preparing for my final project for my Music Theory VI class and I needed to find a piece that was for flute by a composer named Harvey Sollberger. Lo and Behold, basically impossible to get a score without buying it. Spent the past 10 days trying to find it, and made a back-up presentation for tomorrow, but today I was really hoping to finally get a hold of it and instead spent 2 hours with my friends trying to get a copy with no luck. Tomorrow will be a fun day, especially if my grade gets docked because of this shit.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Charley Dietz said:

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:

Whoa, whoa. Just... calm down. Get off the Internet. It'll help you.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Charley Dietz said:

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:

I think you're overreacting here. I'm not going to take this any farther for the sake of not starting a fight, but you should consider LGM's advice.

Nozomi Toujou said:
i stressed myself too much about someone probably scamming another person in my anti-scammer group and we don't know who it is
literally yelling because turns out, the person who we thought it was types completely different so we don't know who did it

you fucks
just say you took the account and are farming for the person

It was pissing with rain and my umbrella disappeared from my handbag and I had two events that I had to walk to

It wasn't that bad but eh, meeting up with your mate who you haven't seen in 3 years because they moved to the states while drenched with water isn't the best

Back