Issue 108

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello, all! Issue 108 (The 'Shroom:Issue 108) is in the process of being released. This month's Issue will be a regular Issue. What to look forward to in Pipe Plaza (The 'Shroom:Issue 108/Pipe Plaza) is Lakituthequick returning to talk about news regarding Mario Awards X in [wiki=The_'Shroom:Issue_108/Pipe_Plaza#Anniversary_Announcements]Anniversary Announcements[/wiki]. We hope that you enjoy reading the Issue!

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
what_is_this_fake_news_for_ants.meme
I share your sentiment. Fake News really needs more writers. It used to be a massive hub for a lot of sections but it now only features three of them.

People, please write for Fake News.

Nabber said:
Anton said:
anton.png
feet

perv

That gives me an idea though to boost writer support. We should have a Late Night 'Shroom section where we have a bunch of x-rated advice features and things, won't that be absolutely exciting and totally bring in a lot of new mariowiki users??? I mean, Userpedia.xxx is still up for sale so I say why not, let's go for it, lead the charge and we will prevail!

Chiaki Nanami said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I share your sentiment. Fake News really needs more writers. It used to be a massive hub for a lot of sections but it now only features three of them.

did we not have like over twice the sections just a month or two ago?

Chiaki Nanami said:
i already am, i sent in a monthly inquisition this month, but it's really just more of a monthly intermission. hopefully i can get a new actual part of it in the next issue.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:

did we not have like over twice the sections just a month or two ago?
You're absolutely correct. It was even at thrice the amount.

Also, excellent section '3k! It was silly and cute and I'm sure that whoever sent in that question must be really attractive and have lots of friends. :bowjr:

wHen iS the NeW isSuE oUt

in all seriousness, i'm probably going to start writing a section or two with star so maybe fake news won't be so barren

I'm pretty certain that this is the wrong place to talk about this, but I'm still new to this forum.

Walkazo wrote the remainder of Little Mario beforehand, in case school got in the way. And after attempting to figure out Dropbox, I now have the files containing the rest of the comic. I just need to do a little bit of editing and they're ready for Issue 109. Y'know, unless I am too late, then 110 it is!

These issues are great!

Little Mario has been edited.
Now, who do I have to PM it to in order to get it in The Shroom?

Back