Author Topic: Video game series that should come back?  (Read 7895 times)

Ray Trace

• Yeah, hahaha, a little bit more hand sanitizer and we wouldn't be in this mess.
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • Baby Luigi
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 – сырная бл🧀🧀🧀 Тарелка!
    • View Profile
Re: Video game series that should come back?
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2019, 06:43:26 PM »
Command & Conquer, and not a *bleep*ty phone-

https://www.pcgamer.com/command-and-conquer-red-alert-remastered-release-date/

oh....i can't believe th----oh ea will just *bleep* everything up i know they will

RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Glowsquid

• Dans une galaxie près de chez vous!
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
    • http://darkadia.com/member/glowsquid
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2019, 06:46:08 PM »
Command & Conquer, and not a *bleep*ty phone-

https://www.pcgamer.com/command-and-conquer-red-alert-remastered-release-date/

oh....i can't believe th----oh ea will just *bleep* everything up i know they will

For what it's worth, the EA guy who leads the project really do seem intend on making it right. He's been super active on posting on the C&C subreddit and the big name fans they've hired for their "player council" have said EA actually applied all of their feedbacks regarding visuals and balance changes
Rest in peace, Walkazo.

Hank Williams Jr.

• Nobody wants wants to get drunk and get loud.
  • Dry Bowser
  • George Jones
  • Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
    • View Profile
    • My GameFAQs account
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2019, 04:15:12 PM »
F-Zero really needs a reboot. I is almost two decades since the last game.
  I am addicted to Felicia, the character in the image on the left.  R.I.P. George Jones, in the image in the center and J. D. Sumner, in the image on the right.

Pheromosa

• Extradimensional bug princess
  • Star Spirit
  • A51 Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2019, 05:27:02 PM »
Mario Baseball and Mario Strikers

winstein

• Power Star
  • Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2019, 12:35:53 AM »
Given how Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash is basically like an ultimatum of the series' future, it's unlikely that Chibi-Robo will be continued due to its lack of success. Despite this, I do hope that Chibi-Robo is given a second chance by using the gameplay from the first game.

Another game series that should be back is Balloon Fight, because the general concept is sound: the player floats in the air on balloons and pop other balloons (or avoid the hazards). I think it works well as a kind of a massive multiplayer PvP game similar to the battle royale series, which would be the best direction for it. Besides, Joust is super unlikely to return so it's not like the original will compete with Nintendo's take on the concept.

Also, I would like Popcap Games to do another Bookworm Adventures, because RPG battles using words as a means of attacking is done best by it. The problem with Letter Quest is that it felt like a weaker game even though it has quantifiably more to it (like upgrading stats and added challenges), since it felt a bit mediocre due to the lack of offensive augment options.

Thank you for reading.
(Credit goes to Alex95 for this signature)

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses a dual-layer disc due to the size of the game data. Nintendo of America has stated that some Wii consoles may have difficulty reading the high-density software due to a contaminated laser lens.
  • Banned
  • Luma
  • Jigglypurin
  • I regret my username.
    • View Profile
    • Super Fighting Robot!
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2019, 02:09:52 PM »
M.U.G.E.N
I'm a 14-year-old gamer who used to be inactive.
FLASH BRIEFING: Atari and AtGames rename Atari Flashback 10 to "Atari 2600 Mini" and removes 84 games; reception is more positive than ever