Worst Mario Game?

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
What's the worst official Mario game?
Don't say Hotel Mario for the CD-i, as I know the only reason you hate it is the cutscenes.

First of all i wont force myself to read whatever you typed since that font is hard to see.

But from what i hear , Mario Is Missing is regarded as one of the worst Mario games. Only spammed a meme , which is a terrible destiny.

For modern games , i don't know as most have it's charm.

Probably one of those obscure games that never made it outside japan.

SuperDoom said:
Don't say Hotel Mario for the CD-i, as I know the only reason you hate it is the cutscenes.
I actually really like Hotel Mario for the cutscenes.
The gameplay is terrible.
*closing doors for twelve hours*

Anyways out of the "legit" Mario games my least favorites are the entire NSMB series, Sunshine, and SMG2.

probably lost levels for its sheer lack of new features, terrible level designs, and rather unstable programming.

Aside from that id say super mario kart for being absolutely hideous, causing some serious motion sickness issues, and really bland as shit as track design.

Swiftie_Luma said:
First of all i wont force myself to read whatever you typed since that font is hard to see.

But from what i hear , Mario Is Missing is regarded as one of the worst Mario games. Only spammed a meme , which is a terrible destiny.

So what you're saying is you can't read Papyrus?

SuperDoom said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

your font is like the size of a sand speck so yes it can be harder to read for other users.

SuperDoom said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

I'm saying that it's hard to read .

please don't use papyrus for the love of...

The worst Mario game? New Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario Party 9-10, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 are my personal worst

paper mario sticker star.

objectively speaking: prrrrrobably the nes version of mario's time machine or mario is missing, or one of the obscure dos games.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Mario Party 8 and Mario Kart Wii are my personal worst Mario games.

SuperDoom said:
Baby Luigi said:
please don't use papyrus for the love of...
Then I'll be even more unreadable and use Wingdings.

what's wrong with the default forum font?

and also i can't see your wingdings, it looks like horrible tiny times new roman

people can dislike good games though and vice versa

like for example i dont really like skyrim all that much

the worst mario game i played is easily nsmb2, the effort put into to that game was downright pathetic, no creativity, no originality, no love. while the game was playable and enjoyable in areas, i felt like the quality i would expect from a 69p mobile game.

Okay, the reason I said Hotel Mario wasn't allowed isn't the reason I said. It's because I can't find a good CD-i emulator.
Why I need a CD-i emulator is also why I made this thread: to show you people those games aren't that bad. It's why I played E.T. for the 2600, Mario is Missing for various systems, and Sonic Genesis for the GBA. The former was good, but the latter was terrible if only for the music. Sonic '06, I played before I knew the criticism , so I loved it. I want the same to go for a more widely critisized Mario game.

TheFarmboy said:
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

Huh finally my catapult and flaming hot rocks will have some use after all

tumblr_nep12ubXkW1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

Anything that isn't Dian Shi Ma Li's Fortran's "Push Start to Rich" is invalid.

Striker Mario said:
tumblr_nep12ubXkW1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

Anything that isn't Dian Shi Ma Li's Fortran's "Push Start to Rich" is invalid.

That's some totally awful shit right there.

Back