Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Gamefreak75
Just announced in today's direct. Releasing June 10.

Kirby can control mechs. I think that's all that needs to be said.

New ability so far is doctor Kirby (seriously). Returning power-ups that have been long gone are Jet and UFO.

CcqIrUdWwAAV-VL.jpg:large

Re: Kirby: Planet Robobo

fucking goddamn kirby mega man rpg

<33333333333

Best about the direct

btw, Kirby mech is sexy

20160303_154153.png

The only thing that does bother me is that while the RPG mode can be played with a single card with other players, I'm betting they're placing arbitrary restrictions on single-card play, forcing you to buy a second copy of the game to enjoy its full features

I hated that when they did that with Kirby Fighters. Hell any game that does that make me pissed.

BTW, here's hoping that the RPG mode thing will be released as its own eshop game with more features, like Kirby Fighters did in the future.

Haven't seen anything about it but yay I'm on the front cover! Hopefully this means I'll actually be in this game with a large significance.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/kirby-planet-robobot-3ds

A bunch of information here, but the most notable ones I feel are:

Play as Meta Knight in a blazing-fast time attack mode to fight new bosses and tougher enemies while Kirby takes a well-deserved nap!

Meta Knightmare Returns confirmed.

Employ new and improved Copy Abilities including:

Doctor: Use clip boards, throw pills, and mix concoctions

ESP: Wear a cool hat and use psychic abilities

Poison: Spray toxic mists and other noxious abilities

Super Smash Bros.: Gain Kirby's updated Super Smash Bros.™ move set

Really looking forward to ESP Kirby.

Enjoy a selection of additional game modes, including Meta Knightmare Returns, Kirby 3D Rumble, and The Arena

Collect hidden code cubes and stickers in every level and use the stickers to decorate your Robobot Armor.

Not sure what the second mode entails, but the other two are fairly self-explanatory.

Oboro said:
Play as Meta Knight in a blazing-fast time attack mode to fight new bosses and tougher enemies while Kirby takes a well-deserved nap!

YESYESYESYES HOLY HELL I'M PLAYABLE AGAIN! IT'S ABOUT TIME

I really need to play more Kirby, and this looks awesome. Likely going to get it. :yoshi:

I'm glad Smash Kirby is going to return. One of the best abilities in Amazing Mirror

Now if I can only say the same for Missile Kirby

im dying

IM DYING

ITS A MECH IN KIRBY, HELP ME IM IN LOVE

This was the best part of the direct by far.

He can also steal Dr Mario's job.

one of the badguys according to the website.

Also curious question but is rpg kirby going to be a separate small game or will it be in the new kirby game as a minigame?

Striker Mario said:
Oboro said:
Oh, American boxart, you never let me down. :)
It seems more like a destructive look than an angry look.

Can't say I blame him, of course you're going to get power-hungry when you're in a mech.

I feel like Susie is going to be this game's Taranza.

Here's the opening cutscene, but with fitting music played over it since that's how it was mute on the official site:

King dedede playing chess with Waddle dees is amazing. I'm glad that Meta Knight and dedede try to fight back against the invasion, even if they ultimately failed.

Sylveon said:
Also curious question but is rpg kirby going to be a separate small game or will it be in the new kirby game as a minigame?

sounds like in the new kirby game as a minigame

What would be amazing is if the amiibo gave you Smash Bros. costumes e.g. Mario amiibo gave you Mario's ability and you could throw fireballs like in Smash Bros. but that would be probably too much to implement.

Oboro said:
I feel like Susie is going to be this game's Taranza.
Same here. Kind of sucks because Susie looks so much like Taranza and she'd just feel like Taranza 2.0.

Back