Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Both

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
THE LEAK IS CONFIRMED.

New Pokémon (I'm guessing ) generation Pokemon Sun and Moon is coming out around the holidays this year.

GENERATION 7 HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Starters and cover legendaries:

pokemon in space pls

jokes aside I'm kind of surprised they would announce it this early, what about pokemon z? still excited for this nonetheless (besides having to beat the pokedex again with more pokemon, can't wait for that [/s])

This is a much better announcement than Pokemon Z. I really hope they make this generation better than Generation VI, because I think there's a lot of potential.

Could we maybe sticky this thread? It's a big enough deal and I don't know if X and Y still need to be stickied.

But I'm pumped. The pre-release speculation for Pokemon is always a ton of fun. The cororcoro leaks, the wild fan theories, etc. are all so much fun.

That 'it all comes together' line and compatibility with r/b/y makes me kinda hopeful that this will be a game where you can visit multiple regions(or at least kanto/johto) but with the release of omega ruby/alpha sapphire i doubt it

Maybe they'll finally make a game where you can actually catch every pokemon in the game without trading but LOL as if

i wonder why there wasn't a trailer aside from their need to generate irrational hype

Wait a second I just realized, Machamp can learn Fissure in gen 1 because it was a TM. Now that you can transfert it in these new games, it will be legit to have a Machamp with Fissure and No Guard as the ability.

Cirdec said:
Wait a second I just realized, Machamp can learn Fissure in gen 1 because it was a TM. Now that you can transfert it in these new games, it will be legit to have a Machamp with Fissure and No Guard as the ability.
water gun rhydon will be the true new meta tbh

that or teleport butterfree

I wonder what the gen defining feature will be.

Personally I don't want another type.

They should also have way more customization options.

Bring back flying around the city like with Latios/as

Maybe now pokemon will Mega Mega evolve

Cirdec said:
i wonder if they have a way to counter that (i.e. instead of transferring it just creates a copy of what that pokemon would be like at that level in sun/moon and gives u that instead). I also wonder if they have a way to counter glitch pokemon being transferred

That being said it would be the coolest fucking thing if they made missingno an actual pokemo, even if you could only get it from transferring one from the gen 1 vc games

The fact that No Guard/Fissure Machamp is gonna be a thing scares me. Maybe No Guard will get nerfed and won't effect OHKO moves.

THsHImF.jpg

Shamelessly stolen from gaf

A region inspired by Hawaii would be awesome

The likely candidates are the regions that are based from:
1) the whole State of Hawaii or Oahu (its tropical setting, the yellow fire truck and the license plate with a rainbow on it)
2) Singapore or Southeast Asia (its tropical setting, the hotel and the woodpecker)
3) Spain (Junichi Masuda visited there)

infinite8 said:
see i'd be cool with any of them, but this idea in particular stands out because spain is next to france and so it's easy to imagine a region based on spain sharing a border with Kalos, Kanto/Johto style

Given all the extra zygarde stuff they need to include i guess the most logical thing for them to do would be to set the game in the neighbouring region and have some of the plot be in kalos. That would be hype as fuck

Still hoping it's hawaii though, but part of me is thinking that spain would be more appropriate now

Dammit nintendo why didn't you just show a trailer

Jakob said:
infinite8 said:
see i'd be cool with any of them, but this idea in particular stands out because spain is next to france and so it's easy to imagine a region based on spain sharing a border with Kalos, Kanto/Johto style

Given all the extra zygarde stuff they need to include i guess the most logical thing for them to do would be to set the game in the neighbouring region and have some of the plot be in kalos. That would be hype as *bleep*

Still hoping it's hawaii though, but part of me is thinking that spain would be more appropriate now

Dammit nintendo why didn't you just show a trailer

Well what if it's set in Hawaii and instead of connecting with Kalos it connects with Hoenn? There's a linear route and too much water in both. Besides technically ORAS was the last main series so far

Back