2016 MLB Season

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Football's over so it's baseball time again! Pitchers and catchers report in less than two weeks and after that, Spring Training is just around the corner.

I would like to see the Yankees get a SP soon, we really need to boost our rotation.

Also, does anyone here play fantasy baseball? Maybe we could set up a league

got like a week left 'till opening day

is everybody idk just tucayo i guess ready for some baseball

enjoy our prospects @tucky :(

so i guess since you guys get warren back the trade was pretty much for mckinney, torres and castro rip

When the rumors of us trading Chapman started I wasn't all that convinced, but I have to say we got a fairly good deal there. He was going to become a free agent by the end of the season. But I think you guys got a good deal too, Chapman will definitely boost your bullpen.

Yeah, I think the yanks got the better end of the deal. Would've rather had Miller since he's under control for longer and he doesn't have that domestic violence case hanging above his head, but there's no way in hell we'd give up Schwarber.

But I guess I'll just have to wait and see, I'll probably be singing a different tune by the end of the year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is terribly sad news, he was so young. He was a terrific pitcher and from what I hear he was also a great person. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Oh well, it's over. Our second half was better than what I realistically expected and yet I felt disappointed we didn't make it to the playoffs. Regardless, I'm confident in our team's future. As long as we don't sell any of our young promises.

Now, as for the postseason, here are my predictions:

ALWC:
Orioles
Blue Jays

NLWC:
Giants
Mets

ALDS:
Orioles
Rangers

Red Sox
Indians

NLDS:
Mets
Cubs

Dodgers
Nationals

ALCS:
Indians
Rangers

NLCS:
Nationals
Cubs

WS:
Cubs
Rangers

Yup, I'll be rooting for the Cubs :)

You guys were selling at the trade deadline and somehow managed to stay competitive, what the heck.

ALWC:
Orioles
Blue Jays

NLWC:
Giants
Mets

ALDS:
Orioles
Rangers

Red Sox
Indians

NLDS:
Mets
Cubs

Dodgers
Nationals

ALCS:
Indians
Orioles

NLCS:
Nationals
Cubs

WS:
Cubs
Indians

I think that's how i'd... probably have it. Not that it's gonna matter much, baseball playoffs are too damn unpredictable, I wouldn't be too surprised (but very disappointed) if we bowed out in the NLDS and some random team like the Blue Jays won it all.

Christ, I'm so nervous for the playoffs :(

That series was like baseball at its best, shaved off a couple years of my life but that was entertaining.

Aoi Asahina said:
ALWC:
Orioles
Blue Jays

NLWC:
Giants
Mets

ALDS:
Orioles
Rangers

Red Sox
Indians

NLDS:
Mets
Cubs

Dodgers
Nationals

ALCS:
Indians
Orioles

NLCS:
Nationals
Cubs

WS:
Cubs
Indians

oops i didn't realize I had the Dodgers beating the Nats in the DS and then the Cubs beating the Nats in the CS

But hey! I got the WS prediction right, let's just hope my last prediction comes true.

What. A. Game.

Completely deserved, congratulations!! Terrific series, probably the one I've enjoyed the most since 2009's.

Back