Video game songs that still remain stuck in your head.

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
This thread is for video game songs that still remain stuck in your head and just don't want leave your mind.

Let me start it off with my list.

#1 Opus 13 - Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
#2 Picture of A Ghost Ship - Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
#3 Marble Gallery - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#4 Mega Man X4 - Sky Lagoon (Zero)
#5 Cemetery - Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
#6 Road to the Enemy - Castlevania: Rondo of Blood

Rondo of Blood music seems to be stuck into my mind and I can't get enough of it. In particular three songs, Picture of A Ghost Ship, Opus 13 and Road to the Enemy (which is composed with the PC Engine internal sound chip).

GalacticPetey said:
Don't we have a thread for songs stuck in your head? I don't see why there needs to be another.

I don't remember seeing one.

horses tbh said:
yeah the rondo of blood ost is really fucking great.

I totally agree, the more I listen to it the more it sticks into my head.

pretty much most songs in chrono trigger, i even have moments where i think im hearing a chrono trigger song in another game.

Effie said:
i even have moments where i think im hearing a chrono trigger song in another game.

literally me at the final boss in dream team, the beginning of that song reminds me of magus' theme for some reason.

at work it was very easy for me to get a song stuck in my head, but ones that stand out to me now are Undertale finale theme and basically anything from DKC3

Also Dance of Illusions is a song that sticks into my head.

Can anyone get enough of the Finale Toccata?

Also Divine Bloodlines, the theme of Richter Belmont sticks into my mind.

Also can the mods pin this thread? It will be beneficial for this thread.

This is a song that also sticks into my head more.

The Rondo of Blood version of Poison Mind also remains stuck in my mind.

And another song that I kinda remember being stuck in my head for a long time which is also from Castlevania: Rondo of Blood.

This song I can never forget.

Don't know if covers of existing songs count, but I recently revisited Elite Beat Agents...

[/spoilers]

replaying one of the best games ever , DKC2 , and this is a must for every occassion.

Never gets old , never get tired of it. :diddy:

Back