Detective Pikachu: Birth of a New Duo

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
Trailer:

Yes this is a legit thing. It's also the game I never knew I wanted.

I hope Pikachu just goes full Sherlock. That would amazing.

>pokemon parody of sherlock
>pikachu is a detective
>pikachu with grown man's voice
>pikachu is a detective
>pikachu is a detective
>with a grown man's voice

4fzq0x5zv0pt1ayf683wefusx.320x240x152.gif

Ultron said:
>pikachu is a detective
>pikachu is a detective
>pikachu is a detective

I meant differences in gameplay.

Guh hyuck!

NxuLIVU.jpg

I haven't watched the trailer yet, but I hope his sidekick is a Wooper with a voice like Chris Rock's.

Dark ProtoMan said:
Ultron said:
>pikachu is a detective
>pikachu is a detective
>pikachu is a detective

I meant differences in gameplay.

Guh hyuck!

NxuLIVU.jpg
no offence, but i wasn't actually replying to you

that post was literally my disdain to this game's existence

God, I really hope there are other Pokemon and they can talk just like Pikachu does. Would be GOTY.

Considering the other Pikachu talked in regular Pokespeak, I think it's like Meowth from the anime, who can talk for no reason other than the writers wanted him to.

Time Turner said:
Considering the other Pikachu talked in regular Pokespeak, I think it's like Meowth from the anime, who can talk for no reason other than the writers wanted him to.

No, Meowth fell in love with a snooty rich female Meowth but couldn't offer her anything since he was a street cat. Meowth tried to study human language to make himself more unique and through hard work, motivation and determination, he technically succeeded.

Dark ProtoMan said:
Time Turner said:

No, Meowth fell in love with a snooty rich female Meowth but couldn't offer her anything since he was a street cat. Meowth tried to study human language to make himself more unique and through hard work, motivation and determination, he technically succeeded.
if it's literally that easy how come every pokemon isn't speaking with a brooklyn accent

if they get samuel l jackson to voice pikachu in the american dub it'll be a day 1 purchase

Time Turner said:
Dark ProtoMan said:
Time Turner said:

if it's literally that easy how come every pokemon isn't speaking with a brooklyn accent

They have no reason to learn human language, or they don't have access to the proper resources?

Nabber said:
if they get samuel l jackson to voice pikachu in the american dub it'll be a day 1 purchase

Morgan Freeman: "Welcome to the World of Pokemon..."

Bill Cosby as Hypno

But seriously folks, this seems like it will be good, but I bet the American version will mess the voice thing up by dubbing Pikachu with a female who just says Pikachu and then all the words are in subtitles.

I'd rather have sam l jackson.

Then gamefreak would mistake pikachu for laurence fishburne

Back