Author Topic: Pwwnd123's Spriting Work  (Read 6644 times)

Ninelevendo

• Paint Enthusiast
  • Dry Bowser
  • Do your worst.
    • View Profile
Re: Pwwnd123's Spriting Work
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2016, 06:38:24 PM »
I made a ponytail normal BIS Peach sprite using EnteiTheHedgehog's sprite template. It took me like 3 or 4 dang hours to make it.

That's pretty decent, but the ponytail is too big.

Can't comment too much because I haven't made any sprites aside from stuff in WarioWare D.I.Y. and recolouring M&L sprites.

Roll and Maria Renard

• Pwwnd123
  • King Bowser
  • Pwwnd123
  • Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2016, 08:31:41 PM »
And now behold my 8-bit style Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour and Mario Power Tennis (Modern Golf/Tennis) Peach.

It was tough making it look great but it looks alright. I used Roll's sprite as a template yet again. It was kinda tough due to adding extra length for her legs and shoes.

Justice for Roll and Maria Renard

We need these two characters to be female representatives of Castlevania and Mega Man respectively.

Roll and Maria Renard

• Pwwnd123
  • King Bowser
  • Pwwnd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2016, 09:50:09 PM »
Also here is an 8-bit style sprite of Peach wearing her hair in a ponytail in her normal modern dress. It is based on Roll's sprite like my other 8-bit Peach sprites.  I actually made this a long while back. I just forgot to post it.

It looks great to me.

We need these two characters to be female representatives of Castlevania and Mega Man respectively.

Roll and Maria Renard

• Pwwnd123
  • King Bowser
  • Pwwnd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2016, 06:45:20 PM »
I also did a little fixing up of my 8-bit Super Mario Sunshine Peach sprite.  I did tweak the hair up a bit to make it look less like Roll from the classic series Mega Man games. It looks better than before.

Roll and Maria Renard

• Pwwnd123
  • King Bowser
  • Pwwnd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2016, 10:44:29 AM »
And now behold my 8-bit style Athletic outfit Peach as seen in most of the Mario sports games from her cameo appearance in the GameCube version of NBA Street V3 and Mario Superstar Baseball onward.

It took me like two hours to make.

Note: It was tough for me to make it look good but this is the best I could do. Sorry if it looks a little weird to some of you guys.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 01:18:34 PM by Maria Renard »

Roll and Maria Renard

• Pwwnd123
  • King Bowser
  • Pwwnd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2017, 10:56:09 PM »
After a long time, I finally made an 8-bit Super Mario Odyssey Wedding Peach sprite. I tried hard to make it look good. I tried making the wedding tiara but had problems so I had to use the regular crown from all the other games and SPM. The dress was the hardest part to look right. I also kept Peach's ponytail short like Roll's since the ponytail in the game looks shorter like Roll's and in Paper Mario TTYD.

Roll and Maria Renard

• Pwwnd123
  • King Bowser
  • Pwwnd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2018, 04:54:08 PM »
It's been a while since I last posted but here is an improved Super Mario Odyssey 8-bit style Wedding Peach. It has Tiara on it.

It looks a little better than before but not perfect.

Roll and Maria Renard

• Pwwnd123
  • King Bowser
  • Pwwnd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2018, 11:57:50 AM »
I would now like to present you guys with a sprite that was difficult for me to work on. That sprite is 8-bit Super Mario Odyssey Yukata Peach.

It was tough trying to cram in details on Peach's yukata/kimono given the limitations with Roll's sprite.
I tried to make this sprite look good and I had to sacrifice some detail to be in line with the limitations of Roll's sprite. Sorry, if there may be inaccuracies but that's to be expected with the limitations I had to deal with. I am overall pleased with the results and it looks good to me. I tried hard to make the Boo mask like thing on Peach's hair and it looks fine as well.

Roll and Maria Renard

• Pwwnd123
  • King Bowser
  • Pwwnd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2018, 01:50:12 PM »
Here are the Concept Yukata Peach designs in 8-bit like form.

And here is the collection of all Yukata Peach designs.

It was still a bit tough to cram a lot of things due to the limits of Roll's sprite but the end result looks good.