• Peach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daisy

• Rosalina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So today I'll be sharing my fanfic, The Haunted Hotel. I like writing stories, I like the Mario series, do the math.

This is the first paragraph of the fanfic. I will try to release a paragraph everyday, but I can't make any promises. So sit down enjoy and make sure to like and subscribe.

The Haunted Hotel
It was a dark and stormy night. The crashing of the thunder and the rustling of the wind were immensely taunting. Yoshiin the Yoshi would not rest until he found the long lost legend, Luigi. 11 years ago, Luigi a hero and a plumber went missing in this very haunted house. Some say he took refuge, others say he died. Yoshiin, an explorer, saw a window of opportunity to spark an image for himself. Nobody dared to step into the house.....Well except Yoshiin.

So did you like it, or is it as bad as the writing from Sonic 06. Thanks for watching...err, reading.

Re: The Haunted Hotel (Episode I); Fanfic

Alright it's time for Part 2!

The front door slowly veared open, with Yoshiin's shadow lurking behind. Raindrops fell on to the coarse floor, as Yoshiin searched the room for any clues. There was a desk, with a skeleton sitting upon it. Yoshiin realised that it wasn't a house, but a hotel. The skeleton was the late reception, deseased for hundreds of years. The creaky wooden floorboards made variant sounds as Yoshiin tiptoed with cautiousness. Yoshiin looked back at the front desk, but this time he noticed a piece of paper attatched to the wall behind it. The paper was an entry from Luigi's diary. September 6 2004, 9:51 pm: I've arrived at this hotel. There are skeletons everywhere. I don't know how long I'll survive. Signed Luigi. Yoshiin removed the entry from the wall. The note was greasy and uncomfortable to hold. Yoshiin stuffed the note into his jeans, wandering, why Luigi came here in the first place.

Today I'm leaving a poll. Which ally do you want to see in future chapters.

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic

are there any signups? if so let me know, I'd sign up

btw it's "ally" not "allie." Allies is plural.

Re: The Haunted Hotel (Episode I); Fanfic

Alright guys, I've added sign ups for guest appearances. I know you all love those. Users will start appearing as of about part 8. I will only accept a certain amount. So get your sign ups in now while you can.

Also the vote for the ally is still on. There will only be ONE ally from the Mario series, rest are users.

User appearances
1). Roy Koopa
2.) GabbyHayes
3.) Paper Iggy Koopa

Cameos
1.) NEXandGBX

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic (Sign ups open, get in while you can)

ME PLEASE

I would love to stay in a haunted hotel.

EDIT: Crap, i picked the wrong poll option. Stupid phone..

Re: The Haunted Hotel (Episode l); Fanfic (Sign ups open, get in while you can)

Hattie Hattington said:

I can already tell which character you accidently picked. Snicker, Snicker. I won't count Donkey Kong, because dammit, unless I reset the votes I can't do crap.

The Golden Yoshi said:
Hattie Hattington said:

I can already tell which character you accidently picked. Snicker, Snicker. I won't count Donkey Kong, because dammit, unless I reset the votes I can't do crap.
(I feel quite absurd that most people can guess what i'll choose when i have to make a choice).

Re: The Haunted Hotel (Episode I) ; Fanfic (Sign ups open, get in while you can)

Part 3 is out. Oh and as of today I will start publishing these on Userpedia. Remember our ally will start appearing as of Part 5, so vote quickly. Users will start appearing as of Part 8 and onwards. So please be patient. Sit down, or stand if you prefer it and enjoy the show.

With Luigi's note in tow, Yoshiin began to leech some speculation
Yoshiin: 'That entry, I bet there's more. If I find them, it might lead me to Luigi'.
The hallway was littered with cobwebs and broken glass. Yoshiin had no limits, he wanted to be the first Yoshi to step into this hotel, and come out with a story. Room 01. There was a combination lock, attached tightly to the door knob. Yoshiin recognised the brand immediately, it was from L enterprises, Luigi's company.
Yoshiin: 'What could the combination be?'
Yoshiin tried Luigi's birthday, Mario's birthday, his height, his weight. Nothing.
Yoshiin: 'Dammit!'...'Wait a minute, I know'
Yoshiin tried the combination 694, the date Luigi arrived at the hotel. With a click, the door was unlocked. The room was almost pitch black, only being barely lit with a candle. Yoshiin searched the drawers. There was a green jumper, a pair of wool socks and some ravioli in a styrofoam container. Luigi had been here for sure. Yoshiin looked everywhere, he found another clue under a pillow. It was an entry from Luigi's diary. September 7 2004 11:57 pm; I've been here for one day. It's cold and creepy, this mission is gonna be harder than I thought. Signed Luigi.
Yoshiin: 'Mission'....

standing makes my feet hurt

you're good at this. can't wait to see which ally will win, but what if there's a tie?

Mary Berry said:
standing makes my feet hurt

you're good at this. can't wait to see which ally will win, but what if there's a tie?
Thanks, if there was a tie I'd probably draw a name out of a hat but...

Welcome to Part 4 everyone. The poll is over so you can guess who's gonna appear next time. Sign ups are still open, so get in while you can. Have a nice evening or morning if you're from America.

The room became pitch black, as Yoshiin blew away the candle. Silence filtered the air.
Yoshiin: 'Mission, what could it be?'
The darkness that surrounded the room only lasted for about, 2 minutes. There was a distracting gleam. Light was everywhere. The light appeared to be coming from a lantern, which was held by a mysterious figure. Taking advantage of the gleam, Yoshiin spotted yet another entry from Luigi's diary. September 10 2004; 2:00 am; I've noticed that every night, people with lanterns have been showing up. While Yoshiin was busy reading the note, he failed to realise that the shady character snuck into the hotel.
Yoshiin: 'What's that noise?' 'Who the hell is there'.
The door opens...

Ludwig is in

It's time for Part 5. Sorry about the delay, I had some things to do.

Yoshiin: What the hell...
Ludwig: Hello, my fellow intellectual comrade.
Yoshiin: I know you, you're Ludwig Von Koopa. You're the second smartest Koopaling, Iggy is definitely the smartest.
Ludwig: HOW DARE YOU! MY INVENTIONS ARE OF A HIGHER QUALITY THAN GREEN HAIR'S!
Yoshiin: Shut up, I'm trying to find Luigi.
Ludwig: Luigi. I've been coming here since he went missing.
Yoshiin: Aren't you two like mortal enemies?
Ludwig: Yeah, he just owes me..$50 bucks, yeah. It's not like we're best friends or anything.
The duo decided to join forces and locate Luigi. They tore up Room 01, searching through shelves, pillows and compartments.
Yoshiin: I don't think there is anything else here.
Ludwig: Oh ravioli, my favourite.
Yoshiin: Wait, don't...For a 'genius' you do realise that the ravioli you just ate, is eleven years old.
When Ludwig learns the ugly truth about the ravioli, he throws up on to the carpet.
Yoshiin: Dammit Ludwig, wait is that..
Yoshiin recognises a hidden detail within the vomit. It was another entry from Luigi's diary. Yoshiin picked it up and cleaned it, he could barely make up the words. September 12 2004; 7:47 pm: That person with the lantern keeps returning. I should've listened to Mario, this may as well be a suicide mission.With shock and disgust, Yoshiin proceeded to Room 02.
See, Ludwig barfing came in handy.

Re: The Haunted Hotel (Episode I); Fanfic ; Part 6 (Sign ups open)

It's time for Part 6!

Yoshiin: So Ludwig, did you enjoy the ravioli?
Ludwig: Shut Up.
Room 02. The room had a slippery floor, there was also a bright light to guide the way.
Yoshiin: Crap, the floor is really slippery. I bet Ludwig threw up here as well. With what lasagna?
Ludwig: Once again, shut up.
The cause of the room's slippery surface was unknown. But the most distracting thing was the giant cobweb blocking the bathroom.
Ludwig: Looks like we're dealing with some spiders.
Yoshiin: Really, I couldn't figure that out with the cobwebs.
Ludwig: Ha, my intellect is superior to yours.
Yoshin: [Facepalm]
With Yoshiin's sheer sarcasm and Ludwig's sheer stupidity, they tried to find a solution to the giant cobweb.
Yoshiin: Maybe I can kick it open.
With Yoshiin's plan, he kicked the web.
Yoshiin: Crap I'm stuck.
Ludwig hauled Yoshiin out of the web.
Ludwig: Got a plan B
Yoshiin: No
Ludwig: Wait, I have an idea.
Can our heroes get out of this 'sticky' situation find out in Part 7.
See you in Part 7!

Re: The Haunted Hotel (Episode I); Fanfic ; Part 7 (Sign ups open)

Welcome to Part 7! I've decided to do this earlier since my schedule has been a bit off lately. Get pumped guys we have an user appearance next episode.

Yoshii: So what's your plan?
Ludwig: We go out and buy spaghetti.
Yoshii: No you idiot. How do we get rid of the web, you said you had a plan b in part 6.
Ludwig: Oh I thought you were talking about getting dinner.
Yoshi: Why couldn't you users vote for Larry Koopa?
Ludwig: Wait, I have a plan. Here it is, the Poltergust 6000
With the Poltergust 6000, Ludwig sucked up the giant web in pinch.
Ludwig: Hey, something's jamming the Poltergust.
Ludwig drops and forgets about the Poltergust, he looks over.
The object that was clogging the Poltergust, was a note. It was another entry from Luigi's diary. July 1 2003: Rumour are that a person known as The Golden Yoshi has went missing. From my perspective, The Golden Yoshi is an important kid. He will be a part of the Super Mario Community. He has apparently went missing in a haunted house.
Ludwig: Seems like this entry was created earlier than the ones you've collected.
Ludwig was indeed correct. Luigi was attempting to find The Golden Yoshi, who was only a baby during the creation of the entry. The duo now have a new task, locate The Golden Yoshi.
Yoshiin: The Golden Yoshi..Where have I heard that name before.
Now that the duo have surpassed the giant web, they can now access the bathroom, what mysteries await them, find out next time.

Re: The Haunted Hotel (Episode I); Fanfic : Part 8 Preview (Sign Ups Open)

Part 8 Preview. I don't have much time today, so I'll give you guys a little sneak peek.

Now that the cobweb was removed, the duo could find out what was lurking in the bathroom.
Ludwig: Wait, can I hear whistling.
Roy Koopa (User): Do you idiots mind.
Yoshiin: Aren't you that user, Roy Koopa.
Roy Koopa (User): Yeah I'm taking a shower here. P-r-i-v-a-c-y
Ludwig: Hey bro.
Yoshiin: No, he isn't your bro, he's a user named Roy Koopa.
Ludwig: WHAAAAAA.
Roy Koopa (User): Did those users seriously vote for him.
Yoshiin: dang right they did.

I'll finish this ASAP.

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic ; Part 8 Preview (Sign ups open)

hello there

I wonder who ??? is

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic ; Part 8 Sign ups open)

I finally found some time in my life to finish Part 8. I mixed up some lines, but they're fixed now.

Now that the cobweb was removed, the duo could find out what was lurking in the bathroom.
Ludwig: Wait, can I hear whistling.
Roy Koopa (User): Do you idiots mind.
Yoshiin: Aren't you that user, Roy Koopa.
Roy Koopa (User): Yeah I'm taking a shower here. P-r-i-v-a-c-y
Ludwig: Hey bro.
Yoshiin: No, he isn't your bro, he's a user named Roy Koopa.
Ludwig: WHAAAAAA.
Roy Koopa (User): Did those users seriously vote for him.
Yoshiin: dang right they did.
Ludwig: Sooo, wanna help us find Luigi.
Roy Koopa (User): Sure, I just came here for the free buffet. I'll come, but there better be no Donkey Kong.
Yoshiin: Sure.....You didn't tell him that you're apart of the Donkey Kong fanclub, Ludwig.
With a new member, the trio moved out. They walk into Room 03. The room's content were scattered and unorganised.
Roy Koopa (User): Crap, it'll take a miracle to find anything.
Ludwig: We could use the Poltergust 600.
Yoshiin: Yeah but we might accidentally suck up a clue.
With no time to spare will our heroes figure out a solution to their messy problem.

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic ; Part 9 Preview (Sign ups open)

Don't have time tomorrow so here's Part 9's Preview.

Roy Koopa (User): So how exactly do we do this?
Ludwig: I could use my magic powers.
Yoshiin: And I thought today couldn't get any weirder.
Ludwig: I do have magic powers, but you're not gonna like it Roy.
Roy Koopa (User): What do you mean exactly...
Ludwig: Donkey Konguss I summonuness to finduss cluesss
Roy Koopa (User): Noooooo
Yoshiin: Oh crap.

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic ; Part 9 Preview (Sign ups open)

I agree with me

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic ; Part 9 (Sign ups open)

Apparently I'm a big liar, I do have time. Welcome to Part 9. In Part 10 we will have our next User Appearance

Roy Koopa (User): So how exactly do we do this?
Ludwig: I could use my magic powers.
Yoshiin: And I thought today couldn't get any weirder.
Ludwig: I do have magic powers, but you're not gonna like it Roy.
Roy Koopa (User): What do you mean exactly...
Ludwig: Donkey Konguss I summonuness to finduss cluesss
Roy Koopa (User): Noooooo
Yoshiin: Oh crap.
In a second Donkey Kong appears, he searches and finds a clue instantly.
Yoshiin: You alright Roy?
Roy Koopa (User): Yeah, because DONKEY KONG was just here.
The note is another entry from Luigi's diary. September 17 2004: 8:00 am: I've placed traps around the hotel, just in case those lantern wielding people return. In room 02, I've installed a giant cobweb. The only way to destroy it is to use the Poltergust 6000.
Ludwig: Looks like that spell came in handy.
Roy Koopa (User): Do any other of your spells involve Donkey Kong?
Ludwig: Sorry, this spell book is from the Donkey Kong fancl...err hater club.
With nothing else of value in Room 03 the trio move to Room 04. Room 04 was another Room 01, same layout. The candle had a brighter glow and the chairs were more worn out. It was 11:49 pm at night and the trio had to rest, the group were aware of the danger and they decided to take shifts in staying awake.
Yoshiin: I'll take the first shift
Even though Yoshiin took the first shift, he'd been awake the longest. Only awake for 5 extra minutes, Yoshiin drifted to sleep. Now nobody was awake.
Part 10 should be interesting.

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic ; Part 10 (Sign ups open)

P-P-Part 10. We have another User appearance here, Wahoo!

With Yoshiin out like a light, the trio were vulnerable for any attack.
Roy Koopa (User): No, not Donkey Kong [snore], stupid spell.
With Roy sleep talking, a figure stepped through the hallway and opened the door. The figure menacingly stood there.
Yoshiin: What the. ARGH A GHOST. STAY BACK I HAVE A SPORK.
With that 'Spork Threat' everyone else (And by that I mean the other two) woke up.
Ludwig: Please don't eat me, I have no nutritional value.
GabbyHayes: I'm not going to eat you....today. You left your door open, You're lucky that I let you live.
Ludwig: What did you say?
GabbyHayes: Nothing..
Roy Koopa (User): I know you, you're a User from the Super Mario Wiki.
Ludwig: So, you want to help us....
GabbyHayes: Find Luigi, Yeah.
Ludwig & Roy (User): :0
Yoshiin: Goodnight Everybody...
GabbyHayes: Did those Users really vote for Ludwig?
Ludwig: THAT GOT OLD IN PART 7!
With the three becoming four, they continue their quest to find Luigi.

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic ; Part 9 (Sign ups open)

I don't snore D:<

actually according to my mom I moan in my sleep

but these are good, keep up the good work

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic ; Part 11 Preview (Sign ups open)

Mary Berry said:
I don't snore D:<

actually according to my mom I moan in my sleep

but these are good, keep up the good work

Thanks, apparently I talk in my sleep.

This is a Preview of Part 11. I have to go somewhere today. I'll upload Part 11 as soon as possible.

The door to room 05 veered open, it was an art room. The room was a wasteland of paint, with canvases lying dead on the floor. Yoshiin walked through first, a flurry of green and blue covered his shoes. The paint was vibrant and beautiful, but also sticky.
Ludwig: This room is an utter mess.
GabbyHayes: Where did all this come from?
The puddles of paint were like a sinkhole, they were a human or Koopa magnet. They pulled you in and they made sure you wouldn't come out.
Roy Koopa (User): Yoshiin, do you have that pocket bridge of yours?
Yoshiin: Yeah!
Pocket Bridge fits in your P-o-c-k-e-t. Only $99.99

Re: The Haunted Hotel; Fanfic ; Part 11 Preview (Sign ups open)

You should make me say: I like art, but not like this!

Back