Mario Wiki

Joseph

Wazzup? I'm Joseph from the Mario Wiki.
Who has joined the Mario Wiki? If you have, you can find me as Joseph, the same name I have here. I may have even met one of you in the past... :yoshi:

I think you're the first one here, actually. This mariowiki thing sounds nifty

It's a website with lots of facts about Super Mario. To find it, search Super Mario Wiki on Google or something.

Joseph said:
It's a website with lots of facts about Super Mario. To find it, search Super Mario Wiki on Google or something.
Dude, I looked it up but I doubt anybody here is on that weird site. I mean, come on. Who posts information about MARIO these days.

The Mariowiki is unreliable and poorly managed. I would not recommend it to get information on Mario.

Joseph said:
i've tried it, doesn't work

pls help, i'm really confused and upset

Ultron said:
Joseph said:

Really? I made it work, but there's only this article about some sort of walkthrough about this level called "in the clouds" or smth
really weird, that was.

Toudou Jinpachi said:
Ultron said:
Joseph said:

Really? I made it work, but there's only this article about some sort of walkthrough about this level called "in the clouds" or smth
really weird, that was.
I ended up getting to an article about how Bowser became a boss when I tried.

mariowiki is some dumbshit invented by spammers to get higher google search rankings

Joseph said:
Correction: it's a website with lots of Super Mario Facts. To find it, search things you see on Twitter: odds are, they weren't fixed in the meantime.

Toudou Jinpachi said:
Joseph said:
Dude, I looked it up but I doubt anybody here is on that weird site. I mean, come on. Who posts information about MARIO these days.
Well, I'm on Super Mario Wiki.

Tell Bazooka Mario over there that she's an ass.

Back