Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Natalie J.

I have no mouth, but I must traffic.
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
Note: Anton approves of this.

Basically Anton and I meet up somehow and start doing things.

Ch. 1 will come soon!

A few guests:
1. NEX (btw I typed this NEW at first)
2. LN1 (wow what's with the short names today)
3. Meta Knight (yay longer name)
4. Freakworld (idk what should be in these parentheses)
5. Gabby (I'm harping on her middle name)
6. Glitchy (I wonder if I should involve flies somehow)
7. Banjo (tiptoe through the tu-oh wait that's ukelele)
8. PIK (Roy is better)
9. The Pyro Guy (I don't need the heater on what are you talking about)

there'll be a UP link as soon as I put it on.

Re: Anton's Adventures: feat. and by Roy

i'll join but to be honest for this i'd prefer being more of an antagonist

descriptions please

yup typical Anton

there's only one more thing I need and that's skills and powers if any.

I'm already on the second paragraph btw.

Cat Gray said:
there's only one more thing I need and that's skills and powers if any.

I'm already on the second paragraph btw.
my character's not a supernatural or anything like that, though his skills are super natural. :dk:

Puns aside, it's really just grass/flower/whatever related things for powers. I guess I'm more skilled doing things from afar than up close.

well how's that suppo-oh wait I get it now

'k thanks

reminding myself I should seriously get to actually doing TBGL Chapter 2

idk, i currently use this appearance if i ever get my "oc" featured on something mariowiki. i probably won't change it anytime soon because i legitimately am not creative enough to think of something better. i can't say i really know about my personality much so play around with me however you'd please(-LN1 2015) so long as it doesn't get outrageous, but i doubt it will. um, i'm a pretty average guy. i'm not particularly strong, smart, or special. so no powers i guess.

so just the normal bystander type?

ok then

Ch. 1 is almost finalized, so I'll be back soon with actual text

in the meantime, you can click on my profile and refresh a lot of times

E: here it is!

Anton von Magikoopa (pretty much everyone calls him Anton though) is a Magikoopa-yes, I know I said that already-that can do pretty much anything a basic mage could do-plus a little more, especially hypnosis and telekinesis. He works for a magazine as a food critic. I, Roy Koopa, am a Koopa-god I stink at not repeating myself-who specializes in shapeshifting (even though I don't use it all that much), telekinesis (yay common denominator), and candlepin bowling. I promise I don't use telekinesis to knock over the pins, I'm just a good bowler. Trust me. I'm currently working at the same bowling alley that my league is at.

Anton and I met at my bowling alley. He decided to come in and have at those pins, and I was working the desk at the time. Being the nice guy I am, I asked him which lane he wanted. Only a few were available (it was a Saturday, and it's always mobbed on Saturdays), and I gave him the choice of 8, 14, 17, or 21. He said 17. He got some shoes and went over to his lane. I saw that said shoes protruded through the ends of the shoes, and hit my head on the desk. After he entered all the information the computer wants, he walked onto the lane. I was shocked when I saw him telekinetically grab one of the many generic balls on the rack. I got a phone call and, also telekinetically, grabbed the soda can in front of the company computer. During his game, he only missed that pesky king pin and knocked it over telekinetically. I noticed him and yelled at him. I noticed his glasses getting...swirly...or something. I really don't remember much of the ten minutes after that. After about an hour of watching Anton telekinetically grab his bowling balls, he finally came up and paid. I asked him if he was telekinetic, and he said he was. I showed him the soda can, and when he found out we both were telekinetic, he wanted to be friends with me. We exchanged email addresses.

A few days after the happening at the bowling alley, I got an email from Anton that he wanted to give ma a call and chat a bit. I'm not much of a talker, but I figured I could spare a few minutes. He called me right after I realized, “How did he get my phone number?” but that really wasn't a setback as we ended up talking for about two hours. Fortunately, I'd finished my shift at the bowling alley, so I had some time.

We got to know each other for a few months (I told him about shapeshifting and he told me about hypnosis), and we both took all our vacation days to go explore the world and move things at an inflated price! Or not, because we're the nice guys we are. We had absolutely no idea where to go though, so I took a few sheets of paper, cut them up, and wrote a lot of places on them. I drew Lisbon, so we ended up deciding to tour Europe first. LN1 called Anton up and told him we should go to Lisbon. So we did. Since I had just gotten my paycheck, I bought one-way tickets over to Lisbon. Luckily, we found a pretty cheap rental car service over there.

once this is on UP I'll post the link in the OP

I'll be an anti hero

My powers are well, things Meta Knight can do.

Lord Vader said:
I'll be an anti hero

My powers are well, things Meta Knight can do.

idk what he can do because idk the kirby series

Eri Ayase said:
just put me in somehow i dont care how lol

so anything including powers and the like?

I'll start writing Ch. 2 as soon as i get to my dad's house

E: Currently in production.

Ch. 3 is written as well, atm I'm waiting for Anton's input

nah I'll put you in chapter 4 or 5

just gimme a description of...things like what I've already mentioned

I would be quiet, nice, and, I would be a hero??? I could heal people.

Gabby.EXE is the opposite.

Back