A Phone for a Disabled Veteran (Please Read)

advanafire

Goomba
Hey guys, you might or might not recognize me. I've only been around for a few months and haven't posted much, but hopefully you will hear me out.

My grandfather served in the Vietnam War and was exposed to Agent Orange. Due to this, he has developed many diseases and is not physically able to work. Due to his condition, we really need a way for him to contact us in case anything happens.

He currently has a small little phone, but even I have trouble hearing out of it. It was given to him by a well-known company due to his physical state, but now they want to take it away from him at the end of the year for who-knows-what.

We really want for him to have a phone so in case of an emergency, he can contact us. And he can't afford one since he is not able to work.

So please, if you have a dime to spare, donate a least a few dollars, just to help the cause. We are trying to raise 700 dollars for a new phone, and to be able to afford an internet plan for a few years. Also, me and him are making a quick informational video that should be posted here and on YouTube by Sunday. Thanks for your time, and if you want more information, click on the link below to here what he typed using my smartphone. Thanks again!

GoFundMe Page: https://www.gofundme.com/phoneforaveteran

What a hypocrite... Your telling me I'm breaking the rules when your breaking them by mini modding. And if you think this is advertising, you should be ashamed of yourself for completely dissing a veteran in need. I will make sure NOT to help you if you ever need it.

While I have nothing against the campaign itself, I do not want any arguments. Arguing will get this thread shut down very quickly.

advanafire said:
What a hypocrite... Your telling me I'm breaking the rules when your breaking them by mini modding. And if you think this is advertising, you should be ashamed of yourself for completely dissing a veteran in need. I will make sure NOT to help you if you ever need it.
I'm sorry about that. I'm not against the campaign to help a disabled veteran. You can do the campaign here.

Back